Supreme Court

newfie

YES, good old clarence failed to escape to a plantation of freedom, and instead, kept workin for da masta, by simply repeating what they tell him to say.

As if he has a brain of his own. Have you ever read ANY of the opinions he makes on cases? Some are less than a page long, while the other justices write several pages.

YA, he missed out on the free plantation, and sold out to FREEDUMB.

TOS.

yep liberals create dependency to keep the minorities on their modern day plantations. Clarence escaped that plantation. Anything else you need spelled out to you?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Only for something like that. Lol. Pet peeve of mine to see the how little care is given to proofreading anymore.
I wouldn't have even noticed if you wouldn't have pointed it out.

I don't care much for pointing out spelling because I know spellchecker has changed what I have written before.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bq72HOU.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yep liberals create dependency to keep the minorities on their modern day plantations. Clarence escaped that plantation. Anything else you need spelled out to you?

"Liberals create dependency to keep the minorities on their modern day plantations?". You didn't write that, because it's well above your limited intellect. Where did you source this crap?

Clarence is probably the biggest Tom out there, completely beholden to the GOP, his true masters and owners of the real plantation. Clarence best not do something to upset the massuhs, or he'll be out back at the woodshed getting a whipping.

Republicans consistently try to keep minorities down, particularly blacks, whom they don't want voting. Any kind of social programs designed to assist minorities are voted down by the House, and institutionalized racism is still rampant throughout this country. It's just under the radar now, but definitely there.

newfie

[QUOTE="MrFedEx, post: 2278498, member: 12508
Clarence is probably the biggest Tom out there, .[/QUOTE]

another do gooder liberal showing his true racist feelings.