Supreme Court

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Can they have lynchings in that mile of road?

Will Georgia lose federal highway funds if they approve the application? Probably doesn't matter. I'm sure Georgia doesn't want that dirty Washington money anyway.
Any government wants as much money from anywhere.

newfie

crap you got me only if its a republican saying it. My bad.
I just don't see any indication that it's racist in the dictionaries or anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

another example of liberals defining and redefining racism to meet their needs.

bbsam

Staff member
I just don't see any indication that it's racist in the dictionaries or anywhere else.

another example of liberals defining and redefining racism to meet their needs.[/QUOTE]
So show me where "Uncle Tom" is defined as racist. Or are you just making things up again?

newfie

another example of liberals defining and redefining racism to meet their needs.
So show me where "Uncle Tom" is defined as racist. Or are you just making things up again?[/QUOTE]

god you liberals whine alot. the fact is you folks have called less racist. but in this case since the racist terminology meets your needs you use it and try to justify it.

bbsam

Staff member
So show me where "Uncle Tom" is defined as racist. Or are you just making things up again?

god you liberals whine alot. the fact is you folks have called less racist. but in this case since the racist terminology meets your needs you use it and try to justify it.[/QUOTE]
Actually, if you did any reading at all, you'd find that the character of Uncle Tom was actually a strong and.compelling figure. In fact Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas should wear it as a badge of honor. But instead they and those on the right claim black democrats are "slaves on the plantation". But now we'regetting into history and facts and stuff so maybe you just can't be bothered with all that.

newfie

This is a classic example of you liberals in action and I do appreciate your illustrating my point.

liberals have always felt that they control the racist ideology and terminology. So when they get caught using a racist term they either deny it was racist or they claim it can not be racist because they the liberal are not capable of being racist.

bbsam

Staff member
from your source:
"particularly a black or brown person who behaves in a subservient manner to white people;"

that would be racist.

definitions have never stopped you liberals from redefining racist terminology. you just hate it when a conservative calls you on it . nice try though.
Because race is involved in a definition doesn't make it racist. Besides, it has more to do with a person's actions than race.