Suspended For Making "Divisive Comments"

Meat

Meat, you ever play baseball? I think I've hit against you.... meat.

I never played baseball (or any other sports), but there certainly seems to be a lot of high school sports stars that work at my station. They all say that “Glory Days” is their favorite song. Peaking in high school, what an ignominious fate.

floridays

I never played baseball (or any other sports), but there certainly seems to be a lot of high school sports stars that work at my station. They all say that “Glory Days” is their favorite song. Peaking in high school, what an ignominious fate.
Be very careful using words like all. Without knowing your sports star co-workers I can safely say they would not all say "Glory Days" was, or is their favorite song. Your making a statement like that causes one to suspect everything you say. The truth is always the best route. My opinion only, but I think you missed something very valuable not partaking in athletic competition, many great lessons for life can be learned, strictly my opinion though.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So, I was sent home today for making comments about the rumored indictments being brought against Trump's campaign managers (presumably) during stretch-and-flex.

My exact comment was "I see the universe is about to throw out those un-American pieces of trash."

After the sort, the senior (not sure why she was even there on a Saturday) came up to me and asked why I made such comments. I replied that I'm always right about everything, and I predicted months ago that the indictments would happen - many employees think the collusion theories are "fake news." Well, guess what hoople-heads -the "fake news" defense doesn't work when the feds are breathing down your neck.

She said my comments were divisive and sent me home (it was hinted that I may be terminated).

If I'm terminated, what are the odds that I will successfully GFT the decision?

Some background: The senior is a lesbian, and her girlfriend has openly remarked in the past of how good looking I am during company events (bowling, picnics etc). The senior has not taken this well (other employees can substantiate this claim).

What do you think? Would they dare fire me? I would hate to lose out on the benefits package that Fedex offers - I think it's pretty great working for the company.
you should be fired for this fake post

Jkloc420

explain how a guy who was trumps campaign manager for six months and trump was down 20 points when he left, colluded with the russians

Meat

Doesn't matter, I've been living a long time, and I know "all" doesn't happen very often. I'm trying to educate you.

Not all the aged have become wise. I’m sure you’ve noticed the inane ramblings of some of the older posters on this site. I certainly have an open mind, though. What makes you qualified to “educate” people?

Last edited:

floridays

Not all the aged have become wise. I’m sure you’ve noticed the inane ramblings of some of the older posters on this site. I certainly have an open mind, though. What makes you qualified to “educate” people?
You're on your own buddy, not here to breast feed a newborn.

Meat

explain how a guy who was trumps campaign manager for six months and trump was down 20 points when he left, colluded with the russians

You don’t need my explanation; there will soon be a voluminous public record of the crimes for you to peruse.

Jkloc420

You don’t need my explanation; there will soon be a voluminous public record of the crimes for you to peruse.
do you know manafort worked for the democrats to, mainly the podesta group. You think maybe the guy was playing both sides

Meat

do you know manafort worked for the democrats to, mainly the podesta group. You think maybe the guy was playing both sides

Those guilty of crimes should pay; it matters not which faction of the two-party system he was working for when said crimes were committed.

floridays

Jklok
There's no convincing these drones, don't play the what if game, try to stick to known facts. Trust me I know it is extremely difficult, just let the people that think they have inside knowledge throw their fecal material against the wall, in the end I think they'll be sitting in a pile of it.

Jkloc420

Jklok
There's no convincing these drones, don't play the what if game, try to stick to known facts. Trust me I know it is extremely difficult, just let the people that think they have inside knowledge throw their fecal material against the wall, in the end I think they'll be sitting in a pile of it.
manafort is shady, but it wont trace back to trump

floridays

You were wise not to respond. I have a preternatural ability to spot a charlatan, and the alarm is sounding so loud that I have to cover my ears.
Very astute, I respond to what I want to, you don't catch me, I choose to jump in your boat if I so desire. However I am certainly game to be educated on this great ability you have and how you acquired it.