Suspended For Making "Divisive Comments"

floridays

manafort is shady, but it wont trace back to trump
Trump is clean, don't play their game, concede nothing, it is Mueller's job soon to attempt to prove something. The sad fact is that truth will mean absolutely nothing in DC District Court, just as it means absolutely nothing to many on this board.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump is clean, don't play their game, concede nothing, it is Mueller's job soon to attempt to prove something. The sad fact is that truth will mean absolutely nothing in DC District Court, just as it means absolutely nothing to many on this board.
i know he isnt

vantexan

I just found out I’ll be suspended for three days with pay. Supposedly, according to “unbiased” witnesses, I was pointing at known Trump supports when I made the comment (a complete fabrication). Since it’s with pay, I’m not going to bother with the GFT. What’s the point of suspending somebody with pay? This company is completely :censored2:ed up.
Your mom isn't letting you out of the basement for three days but she's still giving you your allowance? Is she turning off the computer?

Oldfart

I was under the impression any suspension with pay meant 1 foot out the door. Suspension without pay is actually a lessor discipline. Dano seems to be a good butt kisser manager, what does he say.

vantexan

I never played baseball (or any other sports), but there certainly seems to be a lot of high school sports stars that work at my station. They all say that “Glory Days” is their favorite song. Peaking in high school, what an ignominious fate.
Were you that kid in high school who resented the jocks getting the girls?

floridays

do you know manafort worked for the democrats to, mainly the podesta group. You think maybe the guy was playing both sides
Trumps biggest fault is that he hasn't fired every Democrat that holds an appointed position from the previous administration, in every federal agency that exists. I wouldn't give a rats :censored2: if the dems blocked every nominee. Trump can only trust a constitutional conservative, everyone else would be gone if I were he.

W

What The Hawk?

Keep your political views off company property. Whatever side of the political spectrum you're on it'd be wise to separate politics from work.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not from my understanding. I have never been suspended but I was told a paid suspension was much more severe. I could be wrong.

You are. Working suspensions/terminations are a way of telling you that you need to get your act together. Unpaid means that you screwed up big time and they want to hit you where it hurts.

Oldfart

Keep your political views off company property. Whatever side of the political spectrum you're on it'd be wise to separate politics from work.
Exactly. I have been made fun of because I admitted I have no idea what some of my coworkers make per hour. I stay out of other people's business and like for them to stay out of mine. I don't discuss money, politics or religion with anyone at work and only with close friends.

floridays

Not from my understanding. I have never been suspended but I was told a paid suspension was much more severe and that you were close to termination. I could be wrong.
Well who told you? If it was management, in your world you couldn't possibly be wrong. It really doesn't matter, neither is a good thing, but this scenario never happened, it's fiction.
Two lesbians would never be Trump supporters.

Oldfart

You are. Working suspensions/terminations are a way of telling you that you need to get your act together. Unpaid means that you screwed up big time and they want to hit you where it hurts.
How do you know what policy is at Fedex? I have been told that by a few people at Fedex. Why don't you stick to policy at UPS.

Oldfart

Well who told you? If it was management, in your world you couldn't possibly be wrong. It really doesn't matter, neither is a good thing, but this scenario never happened, it's fiction.
Managers told me that. I didn't read all the various post once people started arguing politics. Guess it was fiction.