Suspended For Making "Divisive Comments"

Oldfart

I never stated that it was policy for either company.

It is common sense.
Whatever dude. I just KNOW what I was told by several managers. You THINK you know policy at a company you don't even work at. Common sense or not. That is what I was told. Fortunately I have never had to find out first hand.

floridays

Exactly. I have been made fun of because I admitted I have no idea what some of my coworkers make per hour. I stay out of other people's business and like for them to stay out of mine. I don't discuss money, politics or religion with anyone at work and only with close friends.
I really think your made fun of because you
Managers told me that. I didn't read all the various post once people started arguing politics. Guess it was fiction.
If managers told you why would you say you might be wrong then. I know the world you live in.... managers don't lie.

bbsam

Staff member
explain how a guy who was trumps campaign manager for six months and trump was down 20 points when he left, colluded with the russians
Who cares? Collusion isn't a crime.

I'm certain he probably could have broken campaign/disclosure laws though.

Oldfart

I really think your made fun of because you

If managers told you why would you say you might be wrong then. I know the world you live in.... managers don't lie.
Never said managers don't lie. Many are just too ignorant and just don't know the facts.

The reason I could be wrong is because I never experienced either suspension. Because I prefer to deal in FACTS while many on here deal with untruths and lies. Until I know firsthand, I always figure I could be wrong no matter what I was told.

floridays

Never said managers don't lie. Many are just too ignorant and just don't know the facts.

The reason I could be wrong is because I never experienced either suspension. Because I prefer to deal in FACTS while many on here deal with untruths and lies. Until I know firsthand, I always figure I could be wrong no matter what I was told.
I'll accept that from you, is there any volunteer work on that bucket list or is it all self gratification? Curiosity is killing me /

floridays

If a person broadcast their volunteer work or financial support, are they doing it for the right reason?
No. You still didn't answer the question. I simply asked if any was involved, not for you to further elaborate. Didn't mention financials by the way.

vantexan

Am I missing something? You know who isn't? You know absolutely nothing now, the only informed position is to wait for the charges, what the great OZ Mueller alleges was a criminal act. You fold to easily
Mueller appears to racing against the clock, trying to find anything that might turn attention from Hillary and the Dems.

Oldfart

No. You still didn't answer the question. I simply asked if any was involved, not for you to further elaborate. Didn't mention financials by the way.
I consider donating time and money to be very close. I guess you will just have to die from curiosity.

floridays

I consider donating time and money to be very close. I guess you will just have to die from curiosity.
Won't die, I'll just take that as a no. Everything on your bucket list takes money. Volunteering doesn't, once again I wasn't speaking of money, your bucket list always speaks of money. You bust Vantexans cajones because he won't have the money to do a bucket list. I don't know but maybe his bucket list doesn't require vast amounts of wealth.

It will be fine

Mueller appears to racing against the clock, trying to find anything that might turn attention from Hillary and the Dems.
Lol. I'm not sure if it's funny or sad you are still hoping they get Hillary. She's done, get over her, move on. You're going after a 7 year deal that sold a rock mine to a Russian company, its pathetic.

W

What The Hawk?

Exactly. I have been made fun of because I admitted I have no idea what some of my coworkers make per hour. I stay out of other people's business and like for them to stay out of mine. I don't discuss money, politics or religion with anyone at work and only with close friends.
Even sports talk can separate people.