Take a peek at the new Contract before retiring?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's like lifelong bullies and jealous sorriness......mental defects.
5EE35E99-9274-47FD-ABAF-7A6058986AC8.gif

Thebrownblob

Ok. What about being a sorry, hateful washed up, never has been(retired)? Skipped over that.
Isn’t that “ bullying” and “hateful” by you? He’s washed up because he’s retired? Isn’t that ageism? You could just put him on ignore if you really felt this way. Instead you “come off” as petty and insecure. Having worked at ups over 30 years I respect anyone that has made it out to retirement and enjoying the second part of their lives because I know it takes a lot of perseverance to stay here that long and get what you’re entitled to.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Isn’t that “ bullying” and “hateful” by you? He’s washed up because he’s retired? Isn’t that ageism? You could just put him on ignore if you really felt this way. Instead you “come off” as petty and insecure. Having worked at ups over 30 years I respect anyone that has made it out to retirement and enjoying the second part of their lives because I know it takes a lot of perseverance to stay here that long and get what you’re entitled to.
He hates anyone that disagrees with him. Totally self centered.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I came home today from brunch at the local samich place. (Rode my Ebike, max charged 4 hours from a Nuke plant below Wilmington, Green environmentalist is what I'm about)
The table was full of retirees from all walks of life. Stock this. Stock that. 401K this. Inflation, etc.
No one liked my advice.
Spend er, boys. Spend it. Worried about that bulls:censored2:t for years. Those days are gone.Enjoy what have, while you have, what you have.