Taken out of service for not knowing safety dribble?

sx2700

Banned
Re: Taken out of service for not knowing saftey dribble?

You're all a bunch of zipperheads just arguing to argue. At least come up with a decent topic.

tieguy

Banned

Apples and Oranges. Don't be so thick, my god!

Lol , your orange looks like your apple. Spend some time here rookie. Learn to appreciate all of Cheryls hard work here. I despise scabs that use this site for thier benifit and don't have the courtesy to register.

moreluck

golden ticket member

ZIPPERHEAD......

A racial slur coined by US soldiers during Korean War because if Asians were shot in the head with high-powered weapons, their heads would split as if you unzipped them.

zipperhead ...........A derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent.

It is said to have been coined during the Korean war by frontline troops whom had run over enemy troops in jeeps.

The soldiers claimed that the tire tracks from the jeeps left a pattern resembling that of a closed zipper along the corpse.

over9five

Staff member
Re: New Topic!

See? This new topic is fascinating.

More, how are our current soldiers refering to the towelheads they are shooting and running over now in Afghanistan and Iraq?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Hey, I just looked up the word because I had never heard it used before. "When in doubt, look it up." ( Sr. Mary Lenore '64)

sx2700

Banned

ZIPPERHEAD......

A racial slur coined by US soldiers during Korean War because if Asians were shot in the head with high-powered weapons, their heads would split as if you unzipped them.

zipperhead ...........A derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent.

It is said to have been coined during the Korean war by frontline troops whom had run over enemy troops in jeeps.

The soldiers claimed that the tire tracks from the jeeps left a pattern resembling that of a closed zipper along the corpse.

Wow, interesting stuff. I guess I never knew it was actually a racial slur. I just lumped it in with the rest of them: knucklehead, knothead, hammerhead, etc....I suppose one can't say hammerhead either, as it is probably offensive to hammerhead sharks? I love the politically correct world we live in. Did you know "mentally handicapped" people are now to be referred to as "people supported"? Apparently with some sort of support all people have the same abilities, and to be referred to as handicapped or challenged is offensive.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor

You're all a bunch of zipperheads just arguing to argue. At least come up with a decent topic.

I say if your not part of the solution...then your part of the problem...
Just my thought...

good advice sober that should get one of the thousands of posters here fired.
You serious believe someone will get fired for not knowing the ten point commentary? Next you will tell me someone will get fired for talking on their cell phone clearly in the contract.

Mike Hawk

I have to admit I love watching people like yourself squirm. You believe someone who enjoys the benifits of a union but does not join the join to be a scab. But you don't see the same relationship with someone who enjoys the benifits of the browncafe but is too arrogant to join. they are site scabs pure and simple no matter how much you squirm with the concept. My position is a strong one and you make yourself look weak by even trying to argue a point that is pretty clearly defined. The strength of Cheryls site will always be the number of registered users. To use it without supporting her by joining clearly makes you a scab or leech if you prefer the other term.

Its a point that is impossible to argue against because the relationship between a union scab and site scab is exact.
The union provides benefits for a cost, a scab gets the benefits without the cost. This site benefits those that use it, but the cost is simply posting and contributing to the forum. Cheryl will lose a slight bit of revenue from the basic adds on the site, however I think John more than makes up for it with his intelligent posting. He clearly puts a lot of thought into his posts, more than some can say. People that only read and never post are the only people that are really leeches.

Oh and speaking of discrepancy in applying principles, where is your crusade against the "site scabs" that contribute very little to the forum? The only person you call a "site scab" is John even though there are plenty of people that contribute incomprehensible gibberish. Perhaps you should be more thorough in applying principles before you call others on it

tieguy

Banned

The union provideus benefits for a cost, a scab gets the benefits without the cost. This site benefits those that use it, but the cost is simply posting and contributing to the forum. Cheryl will lose a slight bit of revenue from the basic adds on the site, however I think John more than makes up for it with his intelligent posting.

And I know some people that never joined a union that provide me with some intelligent insight into life. Whats your point?

He clearly puts a lot of thought into his posts, more than some can say. People that only read and never post are the only people that are really leeches.

Still a scab if he does not join. The drivers you call scabs for not joining the union are often intelligent and often put a lot of thought and effort into their jobs. But according to you union guys they are still scabs.

New Englander

Did you make up a definition to scab just for yourself? If it's already free it's kind of hard to scab for free stuff. no?

tieguy

Banned

Did you make up a definition to scab just for yourself? If it's already free it's kind of hard to scab for free stuff. no?

Ah lets see. A person works for ups and does not join the union. Whats he paying for?

Is this all you have? Shouldn't you defend the Cheryl and all her hard work instead of the guy who uses it and does not show proper reverence for her work by joining the community?

Why would you defend the arrogance of someone who thinks he is too good to join?

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Ah lets see. A person works for ups and does not join the union. Whats he paying for?

Is this all you have? Shouldn't you defend the Cheryl and all her hard work instead of the guy who uses it and does not show proper reverence for her work by joining the community?

Why would you defend the arrogance of someone who thinks he is too good to join?

You sure bring up the arrogance word quite a bit - well, maybe it takes one to know one? Who says it's arrogance that makes him not want to join? Maybe he does not want to reveal his email address. Maybe he does not have an email address. Maybe he doesn't have a computer. How do you know his reasoning for not joining this site?

Why don't you leave you negative commentary and ASSUMPTIONS for real-world UPS managing, which we all know that's all they are good for - :whiteflag: and try being a bit more rational on this site?