Talking out of both sides of your face

barnyard

KTM rider
"You HAVE to use the 30 inch selection area AT ALL TIMES." Also, "Orion has you skipping section 2, 3, & 4 to do section 7 in reverse and then section 6 in reverse." Also, "You can't scroll, your battery will not last all day and we cannot send any more DIADs in for new batteries."

WTAF

"You HAVE to use the 30 inch selection area AT ALL TIMES." Also, "Orion has you skipping section 2, 3, & 4 to do section 7 in reverse and then section 6 in reverse." Also, "You can't scroll, your battery will not last all day and we cannot send any more DIADs in for new batteries."

WTAF
Tell them you want a smaller truck so your arms don't have to reach as far.

Star B

White Lightening
How about this one.. if you haven't seen the thread over on our side of the world:

Max package weight: 150 lbs.
Employee unassisted lift: 50lbs.

Truck can only handle 2 people.
Hmm.

Star B

White Lightening
that I don't get... why can't they figure out how to make the load 90% ODO and then that last 10% "finger it out"?

I mean, our stuff is loaded in delivery order... wtf mate^^

Exactly. I have 15-20 businesses on my route, once they are gone, it does not matter how it is run. Running 5 sections in reverse is just stupid. I felt myself losing IQ points following today's idiotic trace.
One day when us old timers are gone, the company will only have employees who follow this crap. They won't have any real knowledge of what to do if the plan fails.

Orion needs to be a tool, not the Bible.

542thruNthru

WTAF

It's funny you bring this up. Our building is starting "Methods Classes" 6 drivers everyday for a week go to the class to be taught the methods.

Everyone brings up ORION and they just say "we are fixing it" or "it should all even out in the end of the day."

Our DM is even in every class right now.

It's funny you bring this up. Our building is starting "Methods Classes" 6 drivers everyday for a week go to the class to be taught the methods.

Everyone brings up ORION and they just say "we are fixing it" or "it should all even out in the end of the day."

Our DM is even in every class right now.
You have enough drivers to allow 6 a week to attend a methods class? We are loading up every air driver who has a package car to drive with ground. Limited by the number of red tag cars.

barnyard

KTM rider
So, asking for a friend....

If my friend goes in tomorrow, sees the same sort of mess and says, "I cannot work today, I am sick." Sticks his finger down his throat, pukes and leaves. Would that be a problem??