Target going to Fedex?

KOG72

I’m full of it
Rumor has it that Fedex won the contract for Target? Just wondering if anyone else has heard this or if I got some false info. Apparently Target wasn't happy about surepost or something?
I have noticed a butt load of packages lately from a place called Fashion Nova.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Rumor has it that Fedex won the contract for Target? Just wondering if anyone else has heard this or if I got some false info. Apparently Target wasn't happy about surepost or something?
thank god, i freaking have 50 to 60 packages a day to load from target

barnyard

KTM rider
It is not like they know how to pack any of the Target Pantry boxes. Pretty sure that every single one that I have delivered, had something broken inside.

Last edited:

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
60861.jpg
60861.jpg
60861.jpg
104310286-3ED5-PL-TARGET-CEO-022817.600x400.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Thank goodness. Their shipping and packaging department sucks. Usually have to tape most of their crap up.
Ugh, just had my first 2 today...
DSC_0089.JPG

why do they think paper tape is better than the standard packing tape??? I have to use clear tape to keep the guts inside...

This, Amazon, Wal-Mart, jet, target all use crappy paper tape...

And chewy just doesn't use enough as well.

Come on UPS sales team! Win them back so I have room for the influx of USPS/ smartpost crap.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Our operation had to bleed targets on Saturday they had so much. I highly doubt it. Put this in the bin where "I hear the post office is loosing Amazon, post office cant handle amazon were getting them back"

^^^^This. Keep hearing all these rumors about stuff, I'll just wait and see if it becomes reality. I know in my center last year we had one Target switch to FedEx, only to switch back and with more volume than ever.

Maybe it was just one Target in your center that made the switch and not all of them?

I'd file Target under one of those accounts that UPS will not allow FedEx to undercut them on under any circumstances. Same as with Macy's, Vicky, Gap, etc. Large volume shippers.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Uh, where I'm at we never lost Amazon, and its really starting to get ugly with all the Amazon we are delivering.
I've seen more NDA saver from amazon than any other service level. Rarely see any ground anymore, and 2DA isn't as common either. Why so much NDA saver recently?