Target going to Fedex?

rustys954rr

I've seen more NDA saver from amazon than any other service level. Rarely see any ground anymore, and 2DA isn't as common either. Why so much NDA saver recently?
I'd venture to guess because the post office doesn't have a comparable service, the rest of the stuff is probably within 2 days of an Amazon warehouse via post office or UPS ground.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I've seen more NDA saver from amazon than any other service level. Rarely see any ground anymore, and 2DA isn't as common either. Why so much NDA saver recently?

Something I've seen at my center that might be happening at every center with an Amazon distribution center in their midst. The person that does the Amazon pickup just recently started having a massive amount of NDA saver pickups starting about a month ago. Upon inspection, every package had a UPS NDA saver label slapped over an Amazon label, meaning the package was originally slated to be delivered by one of their white vans. Seems all those packages are misroutes, mess ups by Amazon. I'd imagine that same situation is playing out for every driver with an Amazon pickup on their route.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’m also seeing a ton of Amazon NDA in extended areas with no commit times. Way more than usual.

542thruNthru

I'm still delivering Target packages

Not me. I'm drinking beer.
20190920_114203.jpg

Loser