Target going to Fedex?

Optimus Prime

Ugh, just had my first 2 today...
View attachment 244596
why do they think paper tape is better than the standard packing tape??? I have to use clear tape to keep the guts inside...

This, Amazon, Wal-Mart, jet, target all use crappy paper tape...
Since when do we have chewy as an account??
Ugh, just had my first 2 today...
View attachment 244596
why do they think paper tape is better than the standard packing tape??? I have to use clear tape to keep the guts inside...

This, Amazon, Wal-Mart, jet, target all use crappy paper tape...

And chewy just doesn't use enough as well.

Come on UPS sales team! Win them back so I have room for the influx of USPS/ smartpost crap.

And chewy just doesn't use enough as well.

Come on UPS sales team! Win them back so I have room for the influx of USPS/ smartpost crap.
Since when do we have chewy as an account??

KoennenTiger

I pick up a hundred or two packages from them a day. They haven't said crap to me about switching. Two years ago they did try to switch to usps. That lasted a week then they came crawling back. They told me that usps just didn't bother to show up. You know that legendary usps reliability.

Mack37

I pick up a hundred or two packages from them a day. They haven't said crap to me about switching. Two years ago they did try to switch to usps. That lasted a week then they came crawling back. They told me that usps just didn't bother to show up. You know that legendary usps reliability.

Weird. We have a target DC and a target returns center here and we have a bunch of trailers at both of them. During peak we have to rent extra trailers for many customers, target among them.

Odd.....