Tattoo policy changing

Hot Carl

Just saw it on the UPSers Twitter account.

It's about time. Such an outdated policy, and I say that as someone with precisely 0 tattoos.

Mr. Marshall

I sort of believe that the changing beard/appearance guidelines are basically relaxed so they can bring in a seemingly never-ending supply of 22.4 drivers who never make it through progression before they quit and they can start someone new at the bottom rate.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I sort of believe that the changing beard/appearance guidelines are basically relaxed so they can bring in a seemingly never-ending supply of 22.4 drivers who never make it through progression before they quit and they can start someone new at the bottom rate.
No, they are afraid of some small minority group that might be out there.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Half the RPCDs already had visible tattoos and facial hair where I am. They are just changing the policy to match the reality on the ground while also trying to score a few PR points for it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Tattoos can be displayed except on your head, neck, face, or hands. You are free to display personal body art/tattoos, except for words or images that violate Professional Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy, and tattoos on your head, neck, face, or hands.
How do you discriminate areas tattooed? One visually displayed tattoo from one body part is ok and not another?

I smell lawsuit!

WeAreAllGoingToMakeIt

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
>so you can be your authentic self with “no regerts.”

Regerts? Did they mean, "regrets"?
No, Ragrets

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg