Tattoos?

T Princess Local 866

I quoted the bible because someone brought it up. I also know other religions and history. Is that a crime also here? To have knowledge in books? The Person who asked if I don't have a bible must believe in such. the quotes were for him. If you believe in something then learn what it's about and well don't throw stones. I also go to church every Sunday because my Husband likes to go. I have a with Autism also I take him to church I do not force my non beliefs on anyone. It will be up to him when he get's older what he wants to believe. As for my Tat's in church and yes alot of them show. The priest likes them thinks they are lovely! It's just people in Brown Cafe who have a problem with them.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I quoted the bible because someone brought it up. I also know other religions and history. Is that a crime also here? To have knowledge in books? The Person who asked if I don't have a bible must believe in such. the quotes were for him. If you believe in something then learn what it's about and well don't throw stones. I also go to church every Sunday because my Husband likes to go. I have a with Autism also I take him to church I do not force my non beliefs on anyone. It will be up to him when he get's older what he wants to believe. As for my Tat's in church and yes alot of them show. The priest likes them thinks they are lovely! It's just people in Brown Cafe who have a problem with them.
It was brought up because you said you had tats of stuff you liked, like crosses, etc... You keep saying that no one should throw stones because of how you have so many tats, but there are more bible verses than that, my dear. Are you afraid to quote the ones that will hold you accountable for your actions? Just sayin...

Another thing is that you already have your body looking the way it does. It's obvious, that it pleases you, and that's fine. I'm sure you know that everyone will not feel as you do, and I hope you can be as accepting of those folks, as you yourself would like to be accepted.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
your body looking the way it does. It's obvious, that it pleases you,

I would like to see what we're talking about before passing judgement.........

How about this November getting a tat on your forehead stating "I VOTED TODAY" or, is it easier using the stickey to pronounce your beliefs and then removing it from your shirt the next day so people don't have to look at it all the time.

tourists24

anyone run across a driver who has a tat on their neck or face? wonder how that would be handled? or on the top of the hand for that matter? would you have to wear a scarf or gloves year round?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I know a woman who was a victim of domestic violence. Her abusive ex beat the sh%t out of her one day and tore her face up pretty good. She has a really nasty scar on her eyebrow that hair cannot grow out of. The scar is cleverly hidden by a tattoo that looks like normal human eyebrow hair. It is so good that, unless you know to look for it, you would never notice it.

I would hope that, if a UPS employee were in a similar situation, some sort of hardship exemption to the tattoo rule could be made.