Tax Reform

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Who in the US government has the ability at this moment to "cancel, change the program/product"?

The Republican president and his republican Congress. The new owners of Obamacare.

Gee. Just spit it out already. You agree with me and can't stand it.
I just get tired of teaching you things ... I get paid to teach at the college but not here.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
...at which point he began showing the nation exactly what "unfit to serve" really means.
When he replaced Obama!

Slamma Jamma.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Damn you tie, you beat me to it.
Plus Obama had his whole party supporting him.
Trump is too liberal for a substantial part of the Republican Party.
And Trump campaigned on repealing Obamacare ... not putting lipstick on it.
It's still a fat ole pig.
Trump campaigned on replacing Obamacare with wonderful healthcare for all.

wkmac

Both parties talk about tax reform. Problem is with both parties, their ideas of reform is just shifting the burden as to who will pay.

And so far regardless which plan, the working class ultimately will end up shouldering the burden. Them and the unborn 4 generations out who are handed a debt payment book even before emerging from the birth canal.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Both parties talk about tax reform. Problem is with both parties, their ideas of reform is just shifting the burden as to who will pay.

And so far regardless which plan, the working class ultimately will end up shouldering the burden. Them and the unborn 4 generations out who are handed a debt payment book even before emerging from the birth canal.
That's what I keep telling my wife and daughter ... neither of them don't have a bit of common fiscal sense.

Last edited: