Taylor answers questions; When?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
4 10’s at 37 an hour is 1480 a week.
4 days currently at 9.5 at 37 an hour $1517.
I’ll take getting laid off every Monday.
As long as I still get my o.t. of course. But that wouldn't be guaranteed. Too much wiggle room for ups to manipulate.

F

Frankie's Friend

....and these monkeys are good with it???

SMH
These monkeys are...
22mgjq.jpg

John Boy

People leaving the Union is exactly what the company wants. We just need to get new elected officials in there who have our best interests. Until then, continue to pay your dues and be vocal about what it is that concerns you. You're not going to change anything by leaving the Union, you're just losing your voice. If you do decide to leave I hope they tax your a** when you want back in.

F

Frankie's Friend

People leaving the Union is exactly what the company wants. We just need to get new elected officials in there who have our best interests. Until then, continue to pay your dues and be vocal about what it is that concerns you. You're not going to change anything by leaving the Union, you're just losing your voice. If you do decide to leave I hope they tax your a** when you want back in.
Strong stewards and BAs can counteract the slide by being honest with the membership and calling a spade a spade.

Now is the time for them to step up and tell the members what they believe is good (there is good in this cba) and what is not up to snuff.

Enough hysteria. Get informed.
Vote.

F

Frankie's Friend

We've got no choice.
We hit it a little harder.
Reload. Regroup.
Then hit it again.