TDU is always looking for morons to follow them.

LagunaBrown

kb25hd.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You can't anyway...... I never ever donated to them and in fact I have spoke up at their little get togethers to support elected Local leaders and advocate to work with your local. Only when you give someone all every chance to fix a situation with your support can you judge them for doing a bad job. You always make personal attacks on me in stead of looking at our leaders accomplishments. You have tagged so many people as being TDU in the past ..... Take Ken H as and example, you say the same how he was once TDU and negotiated the 1997 UPS contract with Ron C. but you give blind support to Tim S who lost his local and put guys on the street. If you put their achievement side to side Ken BLOWS Timmy S. out of the water! Same with guys like Andy M. who did amazing things for the Teamsters while Z and his crew are tearing members apart and creating divisions through lies. You ever notice that all the TDU candidates says they are not TDU.... Why is that? You guys need to grow up and stop being so damn gullible.
Some would say that you are TDU.

LagunaBrown

Didn't you give EE $40 while he was unloading on P3 to help make an orange flyer about a reform meeting/BBQ at JJ's house?

Why did you insist the flyer be orange?

And wasn't the first speaker at that meeting a South California TDU organizer?

You and boyfriend from Oregon brought the hot dogs and burgers and we're late, and EE was furious about you being late.

W.E. was the grill man at that meeting and was waiting for the hot dogs and burgers that you and M.S. paid for out of your own pockets.

That is your story not mine, the reality is back then we had issues with an old Business Agent and BH came in to clean house and right the ship by settling a ton of back logged grievances. Also at that time all across the nation we as teamsters had to fight to get U.P.S. to hire drivers. No local in the country can say it is an easy job but the new B.A. Grant M at local 952 along with some Anaheim stewards tediously found a way to get 3 full time positions added by winning a ratio grievance at panel that would allow local 952 to FORCE UPS into hiring drivers. Coincidentally guess who got a chance to get hired but failed? It was your TDU leader Edgar and of course he can give no credit for his opportunity or for the locals hard work as teamsters, instead he acts as if it was simply owed it to him. This character wants to run the local but can't even open a contract and figure it out for himself. Edgar is a self proclaimed genius with a masters degree in being a spin doctor. Before you listen to his crap ask yourself what has he done for anyone besides trying to advance himself and exactly how is this guy a leader in anyway? Anyone one can break something down but can they build it back up better is the question. Ever since then (2010) Edgar has ran and failed at local and delegate elections due to hate and spite because of his inadequacy of being a leader. He just wants to cost the local money in election fees and triesrealy hard to be a a tough guy on facebook in front of his "vote no" Buddies, but gets laughed at by the majority of members in his barn.

Last edited:

realbrown1

That is your story not mine, the reality is back then we had issues with an old Business Agent and BH came in to clean house and right the ship by settling a ton of back logged grievances. Also at that time all across the nation we as teamsters had to fight to get U.P.S. to hire drivers. No local in the country can say it is an easy job but the new B.A. Grant M at local 952 along with some Anaheim stewards tediously found a way to get 3 full time positions added by winning a ratio grievance at panel that would allow local 952 to FORCE UPS into hiring drivers. Coincidentally guess who got a chance to get hired but failed? It was your TDU leader Edgar and of course he can give no credit for his opportunity or for the locals hard work as teamsters, instead he acts as if it was simply owed it to him. This character wants to run the local but can't even open a contract and figure it out for himself. Edgar is a self proclaimed genius with a masters degree in being a spin doctor. Before you listen to his crap ask yourself what has he done for anyone besides trying to advance himself and exactly how is this guy a leader in anyway? Anyone one can break something down but can they build it back up better is the question.
So, besides the $40, how much did you chip in for the hot dogs and burgers for the TDU meeting?

And have you finally grown a pair and now have the courage to admit to everyone who you are supporting at the convention?

LagunaBrown

And we could say that H is too busy with his golf game to worry about labor.
TDU judging H is like YOU judging stewards.... You don't do a damn thing for anyone and complain about the Stewards (because they don't like z) when they are the guys on the front line everyday helping people. I really wish you had the courage to get involved with your Union and make an impact rather than complain on the internet.

realbrown1

Laguna
Can you please show all here on Brown Cafe where I've stated every word that you replied with?
He can't and he won't.

Why don't you ask him who he or his slate would support if elected to go to the Convention?

He doesn't answer simple questions, he just calls people TDU or liars or inexperienced.

It's what he does.

realbrown1

TDU judging H is like YOU judging stewards.... You don't do a damn thing for anyone and complain about the Stewards (because they don't like z) when they are the guys on the front line everyday helping people. I really wish you had the courage to get involved with your Union and make an impact rather than complain on the internet.
I am not TDU.

Never have been, never will be.

But you can't answer a simple question, can you?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What I am saying is some people start out with them as their soul source of information. I could care less if they do. I always tell members to get both sides of the story. As far as people in TDU I hav friends in that bogus organization. We're still friends. I like everyone regardless of age sexual orientation religious beliefs political affiliation nationally ect ect.

Basically I'm one of those liberals.
Pat yourself on the back a few times without merit, "I like everyone regardless..." at the same time throwing around petty insults at everyone you disagree with (hypocrite), misspell a few words a third-grader would laugh at

so again, for the record... this is God's work you are doing? :)