TDU is always looking for morons to follow them.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Pat yourself on the back a few times without merit, "I like everyone regardless..." at the same time throwing around petty insults at everyone you disagree with (hypocrite), misspell a few words a third-grader would laugh at

so again, for the record... this is God's work you are doing? :)
What a shame that we can't award two lucky charms to a post?
I would have loved to assign winner and funny to this post.

LagunaBrown

I got a good one for all you TDU followers, how many delegate votes does Z need to be on the ticket? What is the actual pathetic 5% number of delegates needed to get Z on the ballot?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
tumblr_inline_mqmyv5mLLn1qz4rgp.gif

LagunaBrown

I got a good one for all you TDU followers, how many delegate votes does Z need to be on the ticket? What is the actual pathetic 5% number of delegates needed to get Z on the ballot?

Let's clear this up.
Out of 1700 delegates Z only needs 85 of them to get on the ticket. Seriously does not get any easier than this for a guy to get on the ticket.

Last edited:
Let's clear this up.
Out of 1700 delegates Z only needs 85 of them to get on the ticket. Seriously does not get any easier than this for a guy to get on the ticket.
You never know. They might not even get that. Wait till th General election in hen they lost by 30%. They cock roaches will crawl into the woodwork so fast.

upschuck

Does anyone think these threads here in union forum are changing minds? Well, they are not, look at the views, not very impressive for the time/posts in thread. The sides that post here are both so closed minded that you are not going to change them, and the few people that view these posts, get very little usable information, because of all the attacks and bitterness. Doesn't make either side welcoming or deserving of my vote.

Wake up people