TDU Sucks!

anHOURover

THE TDU CLAN is good to go on the site and read the "other" side.. once you get more involved then that EVERYONE is in trouble!
DL AND KP are stealing money from the rank and file just like them out of touch, company friendly, can't relate to the racial makeup of todays teamsters, hofficers
YES i mean you BUG

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
THE TDU CLAN is good to go on the site and read the "other" side.. once you get more involved then that EVERYONE is in trouble!
DL AND KP are stealing money from the rank and file just like them out of touch, company friendly, can't relate to the racial makeup of todays teamsters, hofficers
YES i mean you BUG

2vc6hw9.jpg

hyena

I just don't get why they call themselves Teamsters for a Democratic Union, when it's a dictatorship. They like to meddle in our affairs perhaps it's time for us to go after them.

hyena

How long has Ken p been in his position? Do they have elections over at that outfit?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm pretty sure he started it or at least was one of the founding members. And no they don't have elections anymore. That's the problem, they were all over H when it was said that he didn't think there needs to be elections. Don't get me wrong I was a Z supporter but I have no respect for tdu, they're hypocrites.

hyena

I'm pretty sure he started it or at least was one of the founding members. And no they don't have elections.That's the problem, they were all over H when it was said that he didn't think there needs to be elections anymore. Don't get me wrong I was a Z supporter but I have no respect for tdu, they're hypocrites.
this is what I meant to say