TDU, Teamsters United capitulate to Hoffa’s override of UPS workers’ “no” vote

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
24% of what?

im sorry for buttin in man.

at the time i was making like $28 and i think the newly created 10000 22.3 jobs made like 7 bucks less for doing the same job. hence the 24% . there was already a full time inside preload classification making same top pay as a driver and these new jobs were in reality a concession to what we already had.

F

Frankie's Friend

im sorry for buttin in man.

at the time i was making like $28 and i think the newly created 10000 22.3 jobs made like 7 bucks less for doing the same job. hence the 24% . there was already a full time inside preload classification making same top pay as a driver and these new jobs were in reality a concession to what we already had.
Top inside and drivers wage was around $20 an hr in 97 not $28. There's no way a 22.3 job paid $13/hr ("7 bucks an hour less").

24% less than what classification?

The 22.4s are full time driving positions that pay less than the same job pays every day. So,
let's keep perpetuating the disease. This time it totally harpoons the package car driver job.
wrong.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
TDU did it according to you! Care to provide facts or are we just to take your word for it? LYING SACK OF :censored2:!
DUDE... move on, take real action or just sit behind the keyboard.... It’s getting embarrassing

Taylor and Hoffa have shown everyone that our votes do not matter!

"the Constitutional terms allow it if less than 50% of the membership votes" on the final offer!

on the final offer

final offer

FINAL OFFER

FINAL OFFER!