Teamcare and hurricane

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I like the old one unch rule as well but what butthead thinks that they should work one day a monthand receive all benefits. It is a job, not a handout. Work 12 days a year and get bennies for a year. That is the definition of lunacy.

anHOURover

I like the old one unch rule as well but what butthead thinks that they should work one day a monthand receive all benefits. It is a job, not a handout. Work 12 days a year and get bennies for a year. That is the definition of lunacy.
So the first 20 years of my career my benefits were based on lunacy?
You make no sense slugger !

MAKAVELI

Right now there seems to be "all you can eat" for most of the players, but as these developments mature, I say they are all potential Teamsters.

You haven't forgotten how we got here have you?

Organize, organize, and organize....

....or we can curl up like pill bugs, in our little corner booth near the kitchen, until the restaurant closes.
This is what you guys need to focus on to secure and improve your benefits. Right now the Teamsters can't organize a soccer team let alone a major player such as FedEx.:balloon:

Inthegame

This is what you guys need to focus on to secure and improve your benefits. Right now the Teamsters can't organize a soccer team let alone a major player such as FedEx.:balloon:
You're sure about that statement? Do you understand a major player like FedEx, being classified under the RLA is nearly impossible to touch. The Teamsters have more organizing drives than any other union in the USA.

MAKAVELI

You're sure about that statement? Do you understand a major player like FedEx, being classified under the RLA is nearly impossible to touch. The Teamsters have more organizing drives than any other union in the USA.
FedEx Freight is not under the RLA. The Teamsters had their chance to organize them and crack the door open at FedEx. And they :censored2: the bed.

MAKAVELI

What did you do to help the organizing effort?
Actually I have reached out to the Teamsters as an Express employee only to be ignored. It is obvious to most of us here that the Teamsters have no interest in making a big push to organize FedEx. They underestimated FedEx's union busting capabilities at Freight and have really missed their opportunity to crack that door open to organize Express.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Actually I have reached out to the Teamsters as an Express employee only to be ignored. It is obvious to most of us here that the Teamsters have no interest in making a big push to organize FedEx. They underestimated FedEx's union busting capabilities at Freight and have really missed their opportunity to crack that door open to organize Express.
Sounds like you have weak employees to me.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Weak employees and weak organizers. If you want credit where it's due you're going to have to take responsibility for failures as well. It's a two way street bro.
You can do everything in your power to organize a perfect campaign, it falls on the employee to not be weak and sign the cards. It's then falls on the union to get a deal done.