Teamsters demand answers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
why?
There is always hot weather in the summer and cold weather in winter.

pusillanimous
Tell me more about your stripper days, you said you were hot. Candy from out of the islands hot? Did you pluck your eyebrows and shave your legs? I bet you made money in the back room. Took a walk on the wild side?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No we want to be treated like humans
A093B46D-233B-46A6-A9EB-5074166AE67C.gif

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
You want management to hold your hand?
No Mr. Company Man but we have nationwide attention on how terribly hot or cold this job can get, and videos of drivers passing out from heat exhaustion… what’s management’s response?

“The driver is trained in his cool solutions blah blah blah” bunch of horse Shiite. We all know UPS hates us drivers because everyone in management is a driver that couldn’t cut it. So imo the main reason we don’t have ac or better ventilation is because the company is vindictive. It’s 2022 and we still work in ovens.

Saca La

What is it?
There are worse jobs out there that deal with the heat way more than we do. Roofing. Asphalt guys. Any kind of outside construction job you name it. I don’t see everyone crying about them.

You know why. Cause the union spoils everyone and turns them into entitled crybabies that want everything done easy and convenient for them. Crying about the heat. Drink some cold water and take a break. You can’t handle it than get another job.

That’s my 2 cents

No Mr. Company Man but we have nationwide attention on how terribly hot or cold this job can get, and videos of drivers passing out from heat exhaustion… what’s management’s response?

“The driver is trained in his cool solutions blah blah blah” bunch of horse Shiite. We all know UPS hates us drivers because everyone in management is a driver that couldn’t cut it. So imo the main reason we don’t have ac or better ventilation is because the company is vindictive. It’s 2022 and we still work in ovens.
Why do feeders have AC?
They ain't working in the back of the trailer they could definitely drive with their windows down just like the package car driver does.