Teamsters election may hold cards for upcoming UPS contract talks

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Admittedly a poor choice of words. I should have said "selected". Is that better?

He didnt take a "major" paycut to be a BA. Just stop with that nonsense. He was a FT driver making top wage. I guess all of us were underpaid then.

His health is so poor that he is frequently out playing bars with his band. Please.

People make mistakes, I will give you that, but when you leave all of us there holding the bag, that makes you ineligible to EVER run for a union position.
LOL oh if $50K isn't a 'major' pay cut to you then share the wealth! He's still on the roster as a Feeder driver same as me and I cleared what he makes in a year sometime last month. You should check your facts on his surgeries and health.
You just can't manage your building without tearing down those trying to help you. Drama drama drama. I told you nobody in the Feeder department will support going after Dustin, we're very happy with his service as our B.A. Which failure of a slate were you supporting last election? What was the vote for Teamster Strong? 3:1??

Attachments

• Wright Verdugo Denied.jpg
    Wright Verdugo Denied.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 78

BlackCat

BA's aren't elected. Dustin explained his actions during 1997 before the GM and took questions and criticism from anyone and everyone. No one has atoned more for mistakes made during 1997 than Dustin. He took a major pay cut to serve as B.A. and with his health issues being on Teamcare vs. the WR177 plan is not to be taken lightly. You should be ashamed for your posts.
Sure is nice seeing him back in package.

Any particular reason why this upstanding gentleman is no longer a BA?

542thruNthru

@104Feeder @542thruNthru you still want to vouch for the integrity of your boy?

You guys were told he was a scumbag and you elected to turn the other way.
You know you do a really good job and giving as little information as possible. Who's my boy and what did he do?

Also the only thing I remember talking to you about was some lesbian get away and Karla's wife.

Oh and some subpoena for credit cards that you refuse to elaborate on.

BlackCat

You know you do a really good job and giving as little information as possible. Who's my boy and what did he do?

Also the only thing I remember talking to you about was some lesbian get away and Karla's wife.

Oh and some subpoena for credit cards that you refuse to elaborate on.
Dont play coy..

That BA that you personally vouched for.

It sure is interesting to see him back slinging cardboard.

542thruNthru

Dont play coy..

I don't even know the guy. I'll tell you what though. Show me where I vouched for a BA in your local and I'll be happy to say I supported a scumbag.

Though again what did he do? You still haven't said. I understand he's back slinging cardboard but why?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Dont play coy..

I don't even know the guy. I'll tell you what though. Show me where I vouched for a BA in your local and I'll be happy to say I supported a scumbag.

Though again what did he do? You still haven't said. I understand he's back slinging cardboard but why?

Tell us again...”What is wrong about (Slinging Cardboard)...?

Who is paying who’s salary?...👹