Teamsters election may hold cards for upcoming UPS contract talks

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Thats funny.. She has no comment when she elected that scab Dustin as a BA.
BA's aren't elected. Dustin explained his actions during 1997 before the GM and took questions and criticism from anyone and everyone. No one has atoned more for mistakes made during 1997 than Dustin. He took a major pay cut to serve as B.A. and with his health issues being on Teamcare vs. the WR177 plan is not to be taken lightly. You should be ashamed for your posts.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
If you were in 104 you would have seen it with your own eyes. I dont give a rats ass about TDU, this was flaunted right out in the open.

Openly lesbian drivers being taken on all expense paid trips to union conventions on everybodys dime. They USED to also get paid for their time off work but the heat started catching up and they had to start using personal days.

Room, board, flight, and meals all paid for by 104 members. All of this happening during this time period of 2016.
BS and you know it. Nothing came of the 2016 smear job except changes in accounting practices. No receipts meant staff had to pony up. All expenditures for the local are put up on the monitors every single month and any member can question every single line if they want to, where were you?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I absolutely do, but I don't know what instance you're referring to. I had no idea he had done that, or honestly, where he even came from.
He was not a member at the time. Nearly 70% of that Center crossed, more than any other in Tempe. People make mistakes. He's been the best BA we've had in Feeder second only to Al W in some ways, better in many other ways.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
He was not a member at the time. Nearly 70% of that Center crossed, more than any other in Tempe. People make mistakes. He's been the best BA we've had in Feeder second only to Al W in some ways, better in many other ways.

70 percent crossed in “97”... you guys had issues big time...

BlackCat

BA's aren't elected. Dustin explained his actions during 1997 before the GM and took questions and criticism from anyone and everyone. No one has atoned more for mistakes made during 1997 than Dustin. He took a major pay cut to serve as B.A. and with his health issues being on Teamcare vs. the WR177 plan is not to be taken lightly. You should be ashamed for your posts.

Admittedly a poor choice of words. I should have said "selected". Is that better?

He didnt take a "major" paycut to be a BA. Just stop with that nonsense. He was a FT driver making top wage. I guess all of us were underpaid then.

His health is so poor that he is frequently out playing bars with his band. Please.

People make mistakes, I will give you that, but when you leave all of us there holding the bag, that makes you ineligible to EVER run for a union position.

542thruNthru

you were saying?

Ah man, did you really use the union busting site Unionfacts.com? Lol

Have you read a LM2 before?

Look up what Schedule 16 and Schedule 19 are.
sketch-1629296102656.jpg