Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump can threaten all he wants but I believe the US Marshalls will have another answer.
The only people threatening to not accept the election are the same people who have been contesting the last election with fake investigations and impeachment hoaxes for the past four years. Radical deranged leftists control the Democrat party. They do not live in reality, including Joe Biden.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Just a question. If Biden gets elected, based on how much time he spends in his basement will the inauguration be rescheduled to Ground Hog Day so he can kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

Just a question. If Biden gets elected, based on how much time he spends in his basement will the inauguration be rescheduled to Ground Hog Day so he can kill 2 birds with 1 stone?
Just a question. If Trump gets re-elected, based on how much time he spends in his bunker will the inauguration be the lowest attended in history?

AKCoverMan

Putin’s goals are certainly being served. They don’t have to do with Trump, they simply have to do with keeping us constantly in fighting.. American vs American.

This thread proves he’s winning. It’s sad.

M

MenInBrown

All I know is everything was stagnant in the Obama years, no growth, no work. Now, you can't even get a contractor to show up for an estimate, they are so busy.
True. Obama knew what he was doing. Printing money to prop up his policies. There needs to be a real 3rd party.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
They will have the inauguration on the golf course. That way he will not waste the whole day.
They can do it there and wipe Obama's tears at the same time while he caddies for DJT.
Obama/Biden. The real "JV team". Totally worthless.

I love creativity Bubblehead.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
img_1601230554469.jpg

Yeah, they're all trustable.