Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

iruhnman630

Bobulinski....

Bobulinski....

Bobulinski....

Biden will go into trade negotiations bowing down to China.

Guess where our jobs are going?

Yet the union endorses Biden.

Bobulinski....

Bobulinski....

Bobulinski....

Biden will go into trade negotiations bowing down to China.

Guess where our jobs are going?

Yet the union endorses Biden.
China wants to do business with the US even to the point of opening factories here. All of the Japanese car makers have factories along with some European car makers. No one including Wall Street wants a loose cannon in the White House. It is not good for anyone's business.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1603735089653.jpg

AKCoverMan

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters supports Joe Biden. If you support Trump or vote for Trump you’re a scab. A divided union is a dying union. Support your Teamster brothers, vote Biden. Don’t be a scab and vote Trump.
No. No sir I am not a scab. But I’m not surprised your calling me one, the normal tactic of left is to name call and insult the other side. If that doesn’t work, scream over him until he is silenced. If that doesn’t work, get the left mob to literally destroy him.

In actually I am right of center, probably more Libertarian then Republican, and on some issues I agree with the left. But I am a hard working union member, and a very active shop steward fighting for contract enforcement for our members. I voted for Trump because I believe the policies of the right at this time are far, far better for our members than the policies of the left. I also don’t believe in nor do I participate in the political action part of our union, I don’t think it’s the unions business to tell me who to vote for.

The left on the other hand seems to believe that they have the right to tell me who to vote for, what kind of car I can drive, how much money is too much for me to keep, and how I may speak in public.

It’s incredibly insulting that you would call me a scab.

AKCoverMan

Trump is entitled to pay less income taxes etc than someone who makes minimum wage. Everyone should be able to deduct 70k per hair cut or millions for kids per deal. Sounds fair and legit to me.

Um, you realize we’re talking about “income taxes” right? Trump had big winning years and big losing years in business. In those losing years his income was actually negative so almost no tax.

If you start the year with $2B and end with $1.5B your still a billionaire but you don’t owe income tax that year.

Of course he lived in NYC so he paid hefty state and local sales taxes, and his companies paid in a crap ton of matching payroll taxes. But I know the left just like to say “Rich man paid $750..waaaa!” and end of story.

AKCoverMan

I pay more in tips than trump pays in taxes.
Not in the years that Trump actually made money. Plus amount he paid in real estate taxes around the globe is probably ten times your annual salary. This is another case where Left Stream Media has grabbed one tiny fact and made it the whole story.

AKCoverMan

OK..Please then tell us why on God's green acre we can not hire enough good people or keep them at UPS?

Answer: We do not pay them enough for the physical work required and commitment required for an entry level position.

Correct answer: too many youngsters today do not appreciate entry level job at $14.50 hr plus benefits. They only can see Friday’s paycheck no long term thought. They want the lefts “free, free, free” money.

I started at $8.50/hr working 20-25 hours a week. I had to work another job to get by. My net worth was the cash in my wallet, But I kept showing up. After while I started driving Saturday, and today I am a full time driver making $100k or more a year, I have a pension, my sweetheart and I own our home, and we have a bit south of $300K in Roth 401k and Roth IRA funds. But kids today don’t have the work ethic, they expect it to be handed to them. When they figure out you actually have to work and give a damn they fade away.

AKCoverMan

Most countries that have universal coverage allow private insurance. I personally will support universal healthcare since I believe every American should receive the care they need no matter how much money they have. I also will support people keeping private insurance plans like what happens in many other countries with universal healthcare. Personally I don't buy into the fear mongering that giving poor people healthcare is somehow a bad thing it seems incredibly elitist and mean spirited to me.
“Health care is a human right.” Agreed. But the left never goes on to the next line which is of course: “Paying for health care is a human responsibility.“

AKCoverMan

More and more money keeps going to the upper class. It’s a power problem not a hour problem.
You talk like there is a finite supply and the rich are hoarding a bigger share of the limited supply, in fact the upper class creates more wealth faster via business via innovation from investing time and money, and all of this in turn creates more wealth flowing thru the entire economy. Without that we’re all sitting with much much less.

oldngray

nowhere special
“Health care is a human right.” Agreed. But the left never goes on to the next line which is of course: “Paying for health care is a human responsibility.“
There ain't no such thing a free lunch is a concept that liberals can't grasp. Free stuff to everybody is their mantra (as long as there are enough other people to pay for it)

AKCoverMan

In 1950s the average CEO made 20x the salary of their average worker. Now it’s 361x the salary of the average worker while workers salaries have been stagnant. Do you think that’s how things should be? Upper class gets a higher and higher percentage of wealth And income in America as time goes on as we fight for reduced scraps.
Yes, that’s exactly how things should be. If you want 361x more money then go do what it takes to be a big time CEO at at one of the S & P 500 big companies. I would not want their job.

The reason they make so much is simple supply and demand. If someone could do the job and accept the responsibility for just $100k that’s what they would make. Trouble is if you have that skill set, someone will pay more. Pro sports works same way, why does a pro baseball player make millions but guys playing adult league ball make nothing even if they are pretty good players?

AKCoverMan

Support the union vote Biden! Don’t be a scab and vote Trump.
I really must ask you to stop calling members in good standing “scabs” for failing to agree with your political views. In the union world that’s a incredible insult, but it seems to be one of the lefts go to tactics.. insult anyone who will not conform.