Teamsters to STRIKE UPS coming soon.

Tony Q

With the leadership of OZ coming and the members wanting to vote this contract down. Get ready to walk the line. Sean and Fred want a Strike. We are going on Strike.

Box Ox

With the leadership of OZ coming and the members wanting to vote this contract down. Get ready to walk the line. Sean and Fred want a Strike. We are going on Strike.

Let’s hope JH and DT won’t remain turncoat pusillanimous when it comes to going back to the table to negotiate for a reasonable Contract.

Tony Q

I want to believe it. But you also promised we’d like what we saw when the proposed National Contract and supplements were released, soooooo.....
I thought pension increases, wage increases, Healthcare increases, and Double time after 60 hours on a Dot law was good. I though a way to make RCPD's to get off earlier while GRANDFATHERING 65,000 package car jobs with a red circle and 5,000 more 22.3 and 22.4 jobs with 3,000 new Feeder sleeper teams as well as a whole host of other things was a good contract. I was wrong so now I want to go on strike over it. You wouldn't know a good contract if it hit you in the eye. Now its time to vote it down an inevitably go on STRIKE. I'm in, are you?

Box Ox

I thought pension increases, wage increases, Healthcare increases, and Double time after 60 hours on a Dot law was good. I though a way to make RCPD's to get off earlier while GRANDFATHERING 65,000 package car jobs with a red circle and 5,000 more 22.3 and 22.4 jobs with 3,000 new Feeder sleeper teams as well as a whole host of other things was a good contract. I was wrong so not I want to go on strike over it. You wouldn't know a good contract if it hit you in the eye. Now its time to vote it down an inevitably go on STRIKE. I'm in, are you?

All of those things are just the application of a positive spin on what the proposed Contract would actually mean:

qzkklc.jpg

Time for change

Just listen to him and vote no!!! Pension increases that have not nearly kept up with inflation, part time wage bumps all going to brand new hires while those that got hired at 8.50 and put many years with company get screwed, poor discipline language, “when work is available”. And that’s in a good economy, wait until it tanks and regular drivers are working 3 days a week. Sorry TonyCompany awful deal and most Teamsters know it.

panther

Again, why do we need a new "breed" of driver to help alleviate the OT???? If we would use the drivers we have, there wouldn't be an OT problem, or late air pull problem, or missed problem, or service problem. They can hire a gazillion drivers and label them what they want. The truth is this.... they are only gonna run X amount of routes.

Tony Q

Again, why do we need a new "breed" of driver to help alleviate the OT???? If we would use the drivers we have, there wouldn't be an OT problem, or late air pull problem, or missed problem, or service problem. They can hire a gazillion drivers and label them what they want. The truth is this.... they are only gonna run X amount of routes.
You are right. They should all make time and a half on Saturday and double time on Sunday. Vote no unless its Time and a half and double time. Vote it down. Ready to strike, like tomorrow.

Tony Q

Just listen to him and vote no!!! Pension increases that have not nearly kept up with inflation, part time wage bumps all going to brand new hires while those that got hired at 8.50 and put many years with company get screwed, poor discipline language, “when work is available”. And that’s in a good economy, wait until it tanks and regular drivers are working 3 days a week. Sorry TonyCompany awful deal and most Teamsters know it.
Yeah, lets get this no vote going on here so we can strike UPS.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You are right. They should all make time and a half on Saturday and double time on Sunday. Vote no unless its Time and a half and double time. Vote it down. Ready to strike, like tomorrow.
I can just see you stomping your feet while you type this. Refreshing every post so you can stomp your feet because you can’t get people to agree with you.