Teamsters to STRIKE UPS coming soon.

Tony Q

Used to like you.

If you truly did negotiate this contract, I can see why it’s so crappy.

We had a petulant 12 yr old prepubescent child negotiating for us.
I used to like you as well till you thought that this contract was the worst in history. Now I want to Go on Strike. Vote no

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
No, you are getting me all wrong. This contract sucks, please vote it down. Vote no so we can see where this goes.
It goes back to the table, for someone who’s “in the know” you should know this. But then again, we both know you know this, you’re just pouting like a child because you aren’t getting your way.

Time for change

You didn’t get me jack Tony, you got those that have worked 30 days more than me. You called every part time job skilled but aren’t paying us the $1. You got me pension increases that don’t keep up with inflation. You got me the inability to ever get a 22.3 job. Thanks TonyCompany what would I do without you?

Tony Q

It goes back to the table, for someone who’s “in the know” you should know this. But then again, we both know you know this, you’re just pouting like a child because you aren’t getting your way.
No, I have the knowledge of what is next. This is why I am encouraging you to vote this down. I want to see the outcome.

dogs.bite.me

I used to like you as well till you thought that this contract was the worst in history. Now I want to Go on Strike. Vote no
Tell me once where I’ve said it’s the worst in history.

I don’t appreciate you putting words in my mouth.

Do your job and get us good language, not something the company can twist and skew to their liking.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
No, I have the knowledge of what is next. This is why I am encouraging you to vote this down. I want to see the outcome.
Your game is boring and played out.

You act like you know something about something that no one else knows, yet offer no substance nor creditability. You have now decided that you’ll post about strike this and strike that, and some super secret decoder ring information you decode in your mom’s bathroom indicating that the next course is a strike.

Let me help you with your decoder ring, Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

The secret is out, you can tell mom your’re coming to dinner because I just spoiled your insider information.

Last edited:

Time for change

If indeed TonyCompany is not lying and negotiated this contract. It’s actually not surprising given his demeanor and attitude on here. Not a leader, not for the members, sarcastic, condescending...yup no wonder we got such an awful contract, it probably was someone like him negotiating. I won’t use the obvious descriptions that got me in trouble though. Listen to the coward and vote NO!!!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
No, I got you a lot of money. It wasn't good enough, so lets strike them and see what they come up with when we shut them down.
You got us a little more money. But then took away our guaranteed full time job. All you did was kick the door open for ups to use RPCD less and less. All we want you to do is delete that little line at the end that says "as long as work is available"

I thought pension increases, wage increases, Healthcare increases, and Double time after 60 hours on a Dot law was good. I though a way to make RCPD's to get off earlier while GRANDFATHERING 65,000 package car jobs with a red circle and 5,000 more 22.3 and 22.4 jobs with 3,000 new Feeder sleeper teams as well as a whole host of other things was a good contract. I was wrong so now I want to go on strike over it. You wouldn't know a good contract if it hit you in the eye. Now its time to vote it down an inevitably go on STRIKE. I'm in, are you?

It’s not that’s it’s bad it just doesn’t address our issues. Who cares about double time after 60 we already make a lot of money we just want to go home. Also we need better 9.5 language. I don’t want more money. I want to go to work and have them treat us like humans. Your contact does not address that. Thats why we will vote it down and are willing to BBQ in the parking lot.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I thought pension increases, wage increases, Healthcare increases, and Double time after 60 hours on a Dot law was good. I though a way to make RCPD's to get off earlier while GRANDFATHERING 65,000 package car jobs with a red circle and 5,000 more 22.3 and 22.4 jobs with 3,000 new Feeder sleeper teams as well as a whole host of other things was a good contract. I was wrong so now I want to go on strike over it. You wouldn't know a good contract if it hit you in the eye. Now its time to vote it down an inevitably go on STRIKE. I'm in, are you?

LOL, and this folks, is why the contract sucks aSS! Our "negotiator" can not think clearly. This past week he has gone on this "vote no" crap but if you watch he keeps regurgitating what he thinks are "helpful facts" in favor of the contract. The idiot honestly thinks he saved 65,000 drivers and negotiated 5,000 new jobs! HEY JACKASS, YOU DIDN'T SAVE DICK! YOU PLACED HUGE NEON TARGETS ON 65,000 DRIVER'S BACKS AND THE 5,000 NEW DRIVERS WOULD HAVE BEEN HIRED ANYWAY TO FILL JOB OPENINGS. THE COMPANY CAN NOW DO THAT BY PAYING LESS!

:you_go_girl:
ROFLMAO!

Tony Q

LOL, and this folks, is why the contract sucks aSS! Our "negotiator" can not think clearly. This past week he has gone on this "vote no" crap but if you watch he keeps regurgitating what he thinks are "helpful facts" in favor of the contract. The idiot honestly thinks he saved 65,000 drivers and negotiated 5,000 new jobs! HEY JACKASS, YOU DIDN'T SAVE DICK! YOU PLACED HUGE NEON TARGETS ON 65,000 DRIVER'S BACKS AND THE 5,000 NEW DRIVERS WOULD HAVE BEEN HIRED ANYWAY TO FILL JOB OPENINGS. THE COMPANY CAN NOW DO THAT BY PAYING LESS!

:you_go_girl:
ROFLMAO!
You don't get it. These jobs were never guaranteed. Now they are and on top of it they can make 5,000 22.4 jobs. You do know that UPS won't actually make all 5,000 of these jobs, right?

Tony Q

It’s not that’s it’s bad it just doesn’t address our issues. Who cares about double time after 60 we already make a lot of money we just want to go home. Also we need better 9.5 language. I don’t want more money. I want to go to work and have them treat us like humans. Your contact does not address that. Thats why we will vote it down and are willing to BBQ in the parking lot.
Its a DOT law.

Tony Q

You got us a little more money. But then took away our guaranteed full time job. All you did was kick the door open for ups to use RPCD less and less. All we want you to do is delete that little line at the end that says "as long as work is available"
There is nobody who is full time who isn't guaranteed 40 hours. You are just to ignorant to understand it.