Teamsters to STRIKE UPS coming soon.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
OH, I get it! Instead of standing behind your teamsters and reinforcing 9.5 and putting a stop to 70 hour work weeks (Which both of these 2 things would FORCE UPS TO HIRE MORE DRIVERS to get the job done) you pissed on our backs and keep trying to tell us its just the rain!

You don't get it. These jobs were never guaranteed. Now they are and on top of it they can make 5,000 22.4 jobs. You do know that UPS won't actually make all 5,000 of these jobs, right?
The only jobs "guaranteed" are those routes in on Mondays through Fridays (I am guessing about 1/2 of all routes and 1/4 of total number of full time drivers! You :censored2:ed the language up so badly UPS must be salivating! and 5,000 22.4 jobs? Every driver UPS hires from now until 2020 will be 22.4's! That is how long it will take to hit the 25% of all total drivers mark.

Tony Q

Your game is boring and played out.

You act like you know something about something that no one else knows, yet offer no substance nor creditability. You have now decided that you’ll post about strike this and strike that, and some super secret decoder ring information you decode in your mom’s bathroom indicating that the next course is a strike.

Let me help you with your decoder ring, Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

The secret is out, you can tell mom your’re coming to dinner because I just spoiled your insider information.
Your game has not shown up yet.

Benben

There is nobody who is full time who isn't guaranteed 40 hours. You are just to ignorant to understand it.

Tell that to the bottom 1/5 of the seniority list who never works Mondays or Tuesdays you arrogant :censored2:!

Tony Q

OH, I get it! Instead of standing behind your teamsters and reinforcing 9.5 and putting a stop to 70 hour work weeks (Which both of these 2 things would FORCE UPS TO HIRE MORE DRIVERS to get the job done) you :censored2: on our backs and keep trying to tell us its just the rain!

The only jobs "guaranteed" are those routes in on Mondays through Fridays (I am guessing about 1/2 of all routes and 1/4 of total number of full time drivers! You :censored2:ed the language up so badly UPS must be salivating! and 5,000 22.4 jobs? Every driver UPS hires from now until 2020 will be 22.4's! That is how long it will take to hit the 25% of all total drivers mark.
No, they are all guaranteed 40 hours. The double time is going to curb the over 60 hour weeks during peak. the 22.4 will get people under 9.5. You are just to ignorant to see it.

Tony Q

How do they bump when they have to show up every morning in Browns ready to work a 12 hour shift?
There should be no you call into work. They should either be calling you or scheduling you. Why would anyone show up to work and go home like that. You are guaranteed your hours. File a fricken grievance.

Benben

No, they are all guaranteed 40 hours. The double time is going to curb the over 60 hour weeks during peak. the 22.4 will get people under 9.5. You are just to ignorant to see it.

:censored2: "curb," you should have put a stop to anything over 60 hours! 70 hour work weeks should have been a non-starter if you had our best interests and safety at the forefront! And here is a secrete everyone here knows but you are too dimwitted to grasp. More full time drivers will get people under 9.5 but would do so without making the rest of us targets! So would have making 9.5 penalties actual deterrents!

Tony Q

:censored2: "curb," you should have put a stop to anything over 60 hours! 70 hour work weeks should have been a non-starter if you had our best interests and safety at the forefront! And here is a secrete everyone here knows but you are too dimwitted to grasp. More full time drivers will get people under 9.5 but would do so without making the rest of us targets! So would have making 9.5 penalties actual deterrents!
If there is even a remote possibility that you can get stuck working 70 hours its staying in.

Benben

Vote No and try me. We are going to get served our walking papers. it will happen in September and we will be back for peak. Wait and see. Its going to hurt everyone. Big layoffs and guys crossing the line.

BULL:censored2: you scare monger! UPS can not afford even a 5 day work stoppage! You are an idiot if you think management can take out loads using Orion! We will have one of the largest block parties on the picket line.

How about this meathead, Why don't you tell us how the '97 strike ended?

Tony Q

Tell me once where I’ve said it’s the worst in history.

I don’t appreciate you putting words in my mouth.

Do your job and get us good language, not something the company can twist and skew to their liking.
You are being lumped into it with everyone. if I was wrong then I aplogize.