Teamsters United slate has enough signatures to be accredited

I got the official word that Teamsters United supporters collected over 62,000 petition signatures! That's the most that any reform slate has ever collected. Great work, everybody!

The office of the Election Supervisor will soon certify that the Teamsters United slate is accredited. The slate will be able to put six pages of campaign ads in two issues of the TEAMSTER ragazine. I think the issues will both be between January and May of next year.

Because of the petition signatures, the slate will also get a list of all Teamsters and their addresses, which will be used to mail campaign ads, although the slate will probably not have the money to mail something to all 1,300,000 or so Teamsters. That's why the magazine ads are so important.

I'm sure that the H lovers will boast that H submitted double that number of signatures. But the H slate won't be any more accredited than Teamsters United will be. They will just have more pages in the TEAMSTER rag to put even more photos of H.
Yea so how'd that work out for you????????

LagunaBrown

Just fine. The Teamsters United slate is still able to put ads in the TEAMSTER ragazine, which you will have to look at again next month. All delegate election plans are still progressing the same as they were. Prepare to mark your ballot in October.
So TDU is supporting a shop steward who lost his local to lead the Teamsters Union. Good luck with that one

Spongebob1

That's what I saw.........should I start a sky is falling thread like evil and son of sam do[/QUOTE

They loose a page and a half,.......no biggie,... They are still gonna be in the ragazine, I believe they have four pages,...... I get that's not enough pages to talk about friend.Z's long care as a teamster, almost 40yrs, and 25 of those yrs being a agent and or Principal Officer, but it will do till the convention,

There did that quench your appetite for wanting to stir the pot?

Spongebob1

That's what I saw.........should I start a sky is falling thread like evil and son of sam do

They loose a page and a half,.....no biggie,....they are still gonna be in the ragazine, I believe they have four pages,......I get that's not enough pages to talk about friend.Z's long career as a teamster, almost 40yrs, and 25 of those yrs as an agent and or Principal Officer, but it will have to do till the convention,.....

There,..... did that quench your thirst for wanting to stir the pot?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

They loose a page and a half,.....no biggie,....they are still gonna be in the ragazine, I believe they have four pages,......I get that's not enough pages to talk about friend.Z's long career as a teamster, almost 40yrs, and 25 of those yrs as an agent and or Principal Officer, but it will have but it will have to do till the convention,.....

There did that quench your thirst for wanting to stir the pot?
I'm just doing what you tdu crybabies do.......you take the smallest thing and try and make it seem that someone should be in jail with no facts.........and just so you know I was making fun of you guys with my post

He's the alpha.... and you're the beta.

I thought people from Texas, were more than just talk.

How many elected positions have you held in your Local ?

-Bug-
Zero. He is a zero. He is grasping at straws now and I love it. TDU sucks. They are goi g to lose and they have zero planning. With zero's like Rob they will be right up there with the rest of the tdu regects.