Teamsters United slate has enough signatures to be accredited

You use my name but hide behind the computer? Who is the ball less coward? Ha ha ha!

Did you ever read rules for the election process? It is a secret ballot nomination by delegates for international officers and any intimidation or coersion by local, employer or member is subject to the protest. If a Steward or Business Agent is good enough to represent the members why would the members not be able to vote on Steward or Agents merit, trust and judgement? That being said the delegate elections are only nominations and its the members who have the right and power to secretly vote for their IBT leaders. The delegate elections are not conclusive to actual election results and only need a meager 5% to make the ballot. If you're worried about Z making that number than he ain't the guy for the job anyway. What you should know is that I will be voting at the local level for the slate with my agents on it because they kick ass and I got their back. Stick to fact and not opinions kid. It is obvious you have a infatuation with me the way you follow me around at local events and on the internet but hide behind a screen name. Seriously you are creepy.
He's jealous of you and what you have. I appreciate your service. That guy just wants to be you. Take it as a compliment.

The Silent Bang

You use my name but hide behind the computer? Who is the ball less coward? Ha ha ha!

Did you ever read rules for the election process? It is a secret ballot nomination by delegates for international officers and any intimidation or coersion by local, employer or member is subject to the protest. If a Steward or Business Agent is good enough to represent the members why would the members not be able to vote on Steward or Agents merit, trust and judgement? That being said the delegate elections are only nominations and its the members who have the right and power to secretly vote for their IBT leaders. The delegate elections are not conclusive to actual election results and only need a meager 5% to make the ballot. If you're worried about Z making that number than he ain't the guy for the job anyway. What you should know is that I will be voting at the local level for the slate with my agents on it because they kick ass and I got their back. Stick to fact and not opinions kid. It is obvious you have a infatuation with me the way you follow me around at local events and on the internet but hide behind a screen name. Seriously you are creepy.
Cut it out! with this "creepy" "infatuation" BS .... Only thing that concerns me is the fact that your a phony and can't admit it! You talk all this :poop: about Hof's opponent just to keep on the locals good side but the fact is you don't support the old guard, or PK.

WeDon'tForget

I am standing right here and am just a guy on the internet. Did I ever say I am gonna be a delegate? Where did you get your information? Even if so tell us what part of secret ballot do you not get? Anyone could tell you one thing and vote another without you knowing. Do you harass all your members on who they vote for? I'm sure if some e board did that you would try to file with the election supervisor or cry to TDU for some kind of leverage. Listen Kid, I ain't the one getting posts deleted due to immaturity and stalking people on the Internet. Wise up.
This just goes to show how wet behind the ears you are. As a delegate you go to the convention to represent the members of your local. As a delegate, the way you vote comes from the members voicing what they feel is best for their local and the International. That is why you are called a delegate. Look up the definition of DELEGATE. But you being a rookie sheep shows that you will blindly follow what PK and GM say for you to do. You have the attitude "the members are to stupid to know what they want so I'll vote the way I think is best for them". No argument that you have a right to a secret ballot when voting for a delegate slate and who you want as a general president. But if you are trying to be a delegate it's only fair that you tell the members of yours local who you will nominate if you are a delgate at the convention. That gives the members a fair chance to decide if they would like you to represent them. Why would you tell members you want to represent their voices on the convention floor but not tell them how you will do it. That just doesn't make sense. Keep listening to PK. By the way, why weren't you at the fundraiser for Hoffa-H?

LagunaBrown

Cut it out! with this "creepy" "infatuation" BS .... Only thing that concerns me is the fact that your a phony and can't admit it! You talk all this :poop: about Hof's opponent just to keep on the locals good side but the fact is you don't support the old guard, or PK.
I am so deep under your skin and you can't handle yourself. Everyone can tell your a mess. You know the first step in the healing process is admitting your man crush on me. Dude you freaking spy on me at membership meetings! The funny thing is I never said I was anything important..... it's all in your head bro. I just do the best I can to support the members in my trade. Your the guy with the big talk about the local and I just call you out as the troll you are. Your whole end game is trash talking about people on the web where they can't defend themselves. I bet your so proud of yourself. I'm done with you, ignore button on.

LagunaBrown

This just goes to show how wet behind the ears you are. As a delegate you go to the convention to represent the members of your local. As a delegate, the way you vote comes from the members voicing what they feel is best for their local and the International. That is why you are called a delegate. Look up the definition of DELEGATE. But you being a rookie sheep shows that you will blindly follow what PK and GM say for you to do. You have the attitude "the members are to stupid to know what they want so I'll vote the way I think is best for them". No argument that you have a right to a secret ballot when voting for a delegate slate and who you want as a general president. But if you are trying to be a delegate it's only fair that you tell the members of yours local who you will nominate if you are a delgate at the convention. That gives the members a fair chance to decide if they would like you to represent them. Why would you tell members you want to represent their voices on the convention floor but not tell them how you will do it. That just doesn't make sense. Keep listening to PK. By the way, why weren't you at the fundraiser for H-H?
That's your opinion and that is all that is. The facts are the nomination votes for the elected officers is given by secret ballot from the delegates. Now go pound sand little boy.

Last edited:

Evil

Funny, TDU is having their members harassing local delegates (who have a right to a secret ballot) to see if they are pro H so they can talk trash on social media. Yet the last TDU candidate won't say who she is voting for?

If TDU is harassing members why don't you file election charges? You do know that you have that right. Is EE harassing you? He's got bigger testicles than you and GM.

You guys gave him hell for not running alternates in 2011. You claimed he had lost support according to TM and GM but now he has alternates.

TM, you're a follower!

Evil

This just goes to show how wet behind the ears you are. As a delegate you go to the convention to represent the members of your local. As a delegate, the way you vote comes from the members voicing what they feel is best for their local and the International. That is why you are called a delegate. Look up the definition of DELEGATE. But you being a rookie sheep shows that you will blindly follow what PK and GM say for you to do. You have the attitude "the members are to stupid to know what they want so I'll vote the way I think is best for them". No argument that you have a right to a secret ballot when voting for a delegate slate and who you want as a general president. But if you are trying to be a delegate it's only fair that you tell the members of yours local who you will nominate if you are a delgate at the convention. That gives the members a fair chance to decide if they would like you to represent them. Why would you tell members you want to represent their voices on the convention floor but not tell them how you will do it. That just doesn't make sense. Keep listening to PK. By the way, why weren't you at the fundraiser for H-H?

Because he probably went to play miniture golf with GM.

LagunaBrown

If TDU is harassing members why don't you file election charges? You do know that you have that right. Is EE harassing you? He's got bigger testicles than you and GM.

You guys gave him hell for not running alternates in 2011. You claimed he had lost support according to TM and GM but now he has alternates.

TM, you're a follower!
Who do you think your fooling talking about yourself like that. Lol! We all know your EE and this is one of your many screen names. You not running alternates was stupid and every election you spew out the same old tired TDU crap. If you were confident in your slate you wouldn't be hiding the names until the nominations, put that slate up. Game on.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

TM, you're a follower!
Because TDU is in bed with the NLRB.

The Silent Bang

I am so deep under your skin and you can't handle yourself. Everyone can tell your a mess. You know the first step in the healing process is admitting your man crush on me. Dude you freaking spy on me at membership meetings! The funny thing is I never said I was anything important..... it's all in your head bro. I just do the best I can to support the members in my trade. Your the guy with the big talk about the local and I just call you out as the troll you are. Your whole end game is trash talking about people on the web where they can't defend themselves. I bet your so proud of yourself. I'm done with you, ignore button on.
OHHH GOD NO!!! NO!! NO!! Not the ignore button!! Anything but that Timmy! Please don't push that button!!

You Lop!! Who talks about man crushes? Spying on you! Really ???? Wow !! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

The Silent Bang

So the cornucopia of useless Kelly supporters were nominated last night at our delegates nomination meeting. We knew that LagunaBrown would be part of those nominations, as well as the rest of the donkeys that follow blindly a leader that does not know how to lead. It's crazy that those business agents are allowing PK to lead them off a cliff. Laguna what are you going to tell your members now? That your vote is secret? Will you wear the red vest proudly if you get voted a delegate?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So the cornucopia of useless Kelly supporters were nominated last night at our delegates nomination meeting. We knew that LagunaBrown would be part of those nominations, as well as the rest of the donkeys that follow blindly a leader that does not know how to lead. It's crazy that those business agents are allowing PK to lead them off a cliff. Laguna what are you going to tell your members now? That your vote is secret? Will you wear the red vest proudly if you get voted a delegate?
Tim was nominated to be a delegate?

OMG.

The old man must be suffering from alzheimer's or dementia if he added lb to his slate.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You don't support democracy?
I don't support LB.

I don't support the massive overspending by our local.

Our local just seems to make very bad decisions, like adding LB to the delegate slate.

It's like they are rookies at running a local and as they are heading toward financial ruin, they just keep going with business as usual.

And business as usual is not a good thing to be doing right now for them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't support LB.

I don't support the massive overspending by our local.

Our local just seems to make very bad decisions, like adding LB to the delegate slate.

It's like they are rookies at running a local and as they are heading toward financial ruin, they just keep going with business as usual.

And business as usual is not a good thing to be doing right now for them.
So why don't you run? Run a reform slate. TDU can make you a website and all your cut and past propaganda. It will only cost your local 30k a year embezzled under "Teamster Education". You see realbrown, you think your paying attention to the "old guard" while turning a blind eye to your own pigs.