Teamsters Win Arbitration Against UPS

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You think TDU will mention this case?
Don't care if they do or not..
You should.

Unless.... you buy into their misguided, and selfish mantra.
Seems like a hypocritical assertion to me, considering the IBT didn't bother to post a story on their website or their magazine about the historic victory last summer achieved by the officers and agents of Local 251 in Rhode Island, a renowned TDU local.

These guys from this TDU local were successful in petitioning the Dept of Labor to force UPS to revamp their policies on social media and recording devices while working, company-wide.

This was a huge win for all of us, as was what just happened in Local 25, but to pretend that one side is impartial and without bias, while the other is not, is a complete joke.

The only difference is TDU is financed by private contributions, while the IBT uses our dues money to broadcast their agenda.

Again, I not a member and never go the TDU website unless it is linked to a post, or you blabbermouths make me curious about something that did, or didn't get posted there.

You guys very well may be furthering TDU with this constant barrage of crap.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Seems like a hypocritical assertion to me, considering the IBT didn't bother to post a story on their website or their magazine about the historic victory last summer achieved by the officers and agents of Local 251 in Rhode Island, a renowned TDU local.

These guys from this TDU local were successful in petitioning the Dept of Labor to force UPS to revamp their policies on social media and recording devices while working, company-wide.

This was a huge win, as was what just happened in Local 25, but to pretend that one side is impartial and without bias, and the other is not is a joke.

The only difference is TDU is financed by private contributions, while the IBT uses our dues money to broadcast their agenda.

Again, I never go the TDU website unless it is linked to a post, or you blabbermouths make me curious about something that did, or didn't get posted there.

You guys very well may be furthering TDU with this constant barrage of crap.
You think the IBT normally advertises local election results based on a "historic" encumant win in a 3 way race? You're comparing apples to rhinos. There is finger pointing coming from only one direction. Your advice is to ignore TDU? Never worked in the past. They stand to lose too much money to close up shop. As long as they are "in business" I will bring light to their hypocrisy. Democratic my fart hole.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You think the IBT normally advertises local election results based on a "historic" encumant win in a 3 way race? You're comparing apples to rhinos. There is finger pointing coming from only one direction. Your advice is to ignore TDU? Never worked in the past. They stand to lose too much money to close up shop. As long as they are "in business" I will bring light to their hypocrisy. Democratic my fart hole.
Who's talking about election results?
Labor Board and arbitration victories was the topic Chief.
Read slower and completely.
When you don't, you look dumb.

wide load

Apparently you are Chief.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Apparently you are Chief.

I highlighted the part you aren't considering.

What I was pointing out, was this TDU local had won, was a huge Labor Board decision last summer.
The fact that they also won reelection was a coincidence....and probably still stings a bit I'm sure.

Last edited:

wide load

I highlighted the part you aren't considering.

What I was pointing out, was this TDU local had won, was a huge Labor Board decision last summer.
The fact that they also won reelection was a coincidence....and probably still stings a bit I'm sure.
I think that was 2 years ago no? And unlike others, I have zero hard feelings or animosity towards the winners. They won fair and square. And election goes beyond oneself. It is about the betterment of the membership. I may not agree an all avenues politically with my local, by I would never shy away from helping. Not everyone can say the same. What I do find interesting is that this "TDU local" as you put it, donated considerably less to the TRF. I would love to see that number at zero, but a 20k reduction is satisfactory.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think that was 2 years ago no? And unlike others, I have zero hard feelings or animosity towards the winners. They won fair and square. And election goes beyond oneself. It is about the betterment of the membership. I may not agree an all avenues politically with my local, by I would never shy away from helping. Not everyone can say the same. What I do find interesting is that this "TDU local" as you put it, donated considerably less to the TRF. I would love to see that number at zero, but a 20k reduction is satisfactory.
August 30, 2016 was when the ruling came down from the NLRB and not a word about it on the IBT website?

See my point yet?

wide load

August 30, 2016 was when the ruling came down from the NLRB and not a word about it on the IBT website?

See my point yet?
IMG_2324.jpg
Hmmmm, yet this FB post with link to the notice is dated Feb 11th 2016? Your date doesn't seem to add up.

anHOURover

guess puff and levine are eating oodles and noodles this year
no new motorhome for puff
i heard levine drives the beater to "fool" everyone while his new jap toyota camry sits in front of his house