Teamsters Win Arbitration Against UPS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FB_IMG_1487687446244_zps98e9rww3.jpg

Do you like apples?
Ahhhhh, so that's when your labor manager signed it. I see. A little past the date issued. You gonna keep trying to validate yourself at all costs huh?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ahhhhh, so that's when your labor manager signed it. I see. A little past the date issued. You gonna keep trying to validate yourself at all costs huh?
Validate myself???

More like trying to keep you on point, that point being the IBT website is as bias as TDU's.

You can try to deflect, with this weak slight of hand "what's the date" routine, but in the end, unless it is something achieved within the "Marble Palace Inner Circle, it likely won't make the IBT website or magazine.

I understand why and am good with it, to a point.

What I'm not good with is the hypocrisy of you talking heads.

See it for what it is....

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Validate myself???

More like trying to keep you on point, that point being the IBT website is as bias as TDU's.

You can try to deflect, with this weak slight of hand "what's the date" routine, but in the end, unless it is something achieved within the "Marble Palace Inner Circle, it likely won't make the IBT website or magazine.

I understand why and am good with it, to a point.

What I'm not good with is the hypocrisy of you talking heads.

See it for what it is....
Ok, I've lost interest in you for today.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm on #3 so I guess I am either stupid or a very slow learner.
While my wife's car was in the shop for some recent warranty work, she was given a 2016 Nissan Maxima Platinum Edition, all black with tinted windows, for a loaner until her vehicle was ready.

It was beautiful and road rode like a "four seated sports car", as billed and would be hard to kick out of the driveway just for being a so-called "foreign" car, built in Tennessee.

For me, I'm a Ford F150 guy for life.

Last edited:

anHOURover

Nothing wrong with a Camry.

Toyota Camry returns to No. 1 on 'most American' list

Would you prefer he drive a Mexican Ford or a Canadian GMC/Chevy?
a camry is a great car but the man behind the curtain at TDU crys broke.
"i only get paid 32k a year" drives a junkyard piece of scrap back and forth to try to get more donations from teamsters while his new camry sits in front of the house

does this mean it would be ok for me to drive a toyota camry or honda accord now? id love to trade in this gas guzzling hummer

10 Pt

While my wife's car was in the shop for some recent warranty work, she was given a 2016 Nissan Maxima Platinum Edition, all black with tinted windows, for a loaner until her vehicle was ready.

It was beautiful and road like a "four seated sports car", as billed and would be hard to kick out of the driveway just for being a so-called "foreign" car, built in Tennessee.

Road (worthy) like a ....?
@Major English help help!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It was beautiful and road like a "four seated sports car", as billed and would be hard to kick out of the driveway just for being a so-called "foreign" car, built in Tennessee.

I did test drive the Maxima and agree that it is a beautiful car but the Altima was the more sensible choice for me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I did test drive the Maxima and agree that it is a beautiful car but the Altima was the more sensible choice for me.
You think too much.

As a single guy, you should have gotten the Maxima, at the very least.
What are you going to do with all of that money when your 80???

Think about that.