Birdblue

I was wondering if management does not care for a person for personal reasons what are some loop holes that they can use to get him fired even though he comes in on time and does his job?

Birdblue

If management has personal issues with an employee and are trying to fire that person even though he comes in on time and does his job what are some loop holes that they can use to fire him?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was wondering if management does not care for a person for personal reasons what are some loop holes that they can use to get him fired even though he comes in on time and does his job?

That’s weird there’s a thread just started asking these same questions

Coincidence or not

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Management is good at that, they don’t need help. A lot of mass firings come from a practice that was “accepted and tolerated” while production is high. When a new member of management comes in, be it at Disrict level or otherwise, they are looking to make a name for themselves and instill fear among their subordinates.

Fear is a tool weak management use to increase production.

No better way than to make an “example” of a few to get the rest in line. Using things against them that previous management turned a blind eye to.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Obsessed with being fired, aren't you.

I was wondering i have these two trailers i work in and they are really busy and at times i cant always keep them down and at times when they do i really don't try because of how hectic they can get. And i was wondering if i could get fired for that if i keep that up and if so what is the process for my sup to fire me and how will they let me know?

alright thanks and how would the hr/ft go about firing me is there like a process or can the hr/ft fire me outright?

Can ups fire me if I accidentally leave a trailer door open as it leaves the bay door?

If management has personal issues with an employee and are trying to fire that person even though he comes in on time and does his job what are some loop holes that they can use to fire him?

Birdblue

And I was also wondering if anyone who is permanent can be fired right after peek season along with the seasonals? I guess what I'm asking is can they use the end of peak season as an excuse and or loop hole to terminate a permanent employee?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
And I was also wondering if anyone who is permanent can be fired right after peek season along with the seasonals? I guess what I'm asking is can they use the end of peak season as an excuse and or loop hole to terminate a permanent employee?
Dude, you need to try harder to be a respectable troll. Your questions simply don’t make any sense. I love a good troll, but you sir and or Ms., need to try harder.