Ted Cruz calls 'Big Bird' Government Propaganda for your 5 year old

wilberforce15

Funny may not be the correct term,lets go with Absurd .It's absurd to call this propaganda.I do however find it funny that the conservative news are frothing at the mouth over this tweet and calling a children's TV character "Communist"
Where has Big Bird ever deviated from DNC talking points?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wrong,really wrong. Flu shot is given every year, Pneumonia Vaccine is given before age two and gain after the age of 65. Tdap reuiresa booster as well as the Tetanus vaccine. Hepatitis A and B require boosters as do MMR and HIB. Boosters are absolutely nothing new.
Flu shots are not vaccines. This was called a vaccine and it is not. Period. Tetanus is not called a vaccine. Measles, mumps chicken pox, Polio, one and done, real vaccines. Do some research. MMr does not require constant boosters. The covid shot doesn’t even prevent you from getting it! More people have died this year with the fake vaccine than last year. I will never take that :censored2:.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Funny may not be the correct term,lets go with Absurd .It's absurd to call this propaganda.I do however find it funny that the conservative news are frothing at the mouth over this tweet and calling a children's TV character "Communist"
Maybe you’re the absurd one

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So the federal government's position is children should get this new vaccine.

State governments have made it legal for children to get it without parental consent.

Government funded children's shows are pushing pro vaccine information to children.

But it's not propaganda?
I asked you why you thought calling it propaganda was funny. You don't seem to have an answer other than you support the propaganda...
There certainly wasn't any outrage almost 50 years ago when Big Bird encouraged vaccinations for measles.Hmmmm now that i think about it we never hear about a measles out break due to.....well you know :Vaccines

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have no idea how you could say this isn't propaganda other than maybe you're just ignorant of what the definition of propaganda is.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Flu shots are not vaccines. This was called a vaccine and it is not. Period. Tetanus is not called a vaccine. Measles, mumps chicken pox, Polio, one and done, real vaccines. Do some research. MMr does not require constant boosters. The covid shot doesn’t even prevent you from getting it! More people have died this year with the fake vaccine than last year. I will never take that :censored2:.
I had a REALLY good friend that had the same mindset so much if I didnt know better i'd think i was talking to him when i respond to your posts. He died last week of COVID. Makes no difference to me if you get vaccinated or not <shrug> .I can name 12 people i knew in person that have died of COVID in the last month that weren't vaccinated. They died needlessly ,and left behind families that loved them.
I am vaccinated and unlike many people who are vaccinated I dont give a rats beehind if anyone else gets vaccinated or not.Just have your affairs in order,probating an estate is a hassle for your family

wilberforce15

I had a REALLY good friend that had the same mindset so much if I didnt know better i'd think i was talking to him when i respond to your posts. He died last week of COVID. Makes no difference to me if you get vaccinated or not <shrug> .I can name 12 people i knew in person that have died of COVID in the last month that weren't vaccinated. They died needlessly ,and left behind families that loved them.
I am vaccinated and unlike many people who are vaccinated I dont give a rats beehind if anyone else gets vaccinated or not.Just have your affairs in order,probating an estate is a hassle for your family
Do you really expect us to believe you know 12 people in person who have died of covid recently?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you really expect us to believe you know 12 people in person who have died of covid recently?
<shrug> I don't care what you believe or what you don't believe as it makes no difference to me. I live in Trump Country and these folks around here don't believe in Science and are dying by droves( somehow thoughts and prayers just weren't enough) . I however do believe in Science and I'm eating Ice Cream while they are feeding the worms.

wilberforce15

<shrug> I don't care what you believe or what you don't believe as it makes no difference to me. I live in Trump Country and these folks around here don't believe in Science and are dying by droves( somehow thoughts and prayers just weren't enough) . I however do believe in Science and I'm eating Ice Cream while they are feeding the worms.
There is a 0% chance that you know 12 people who died of covid recently.

It's not statistically improbable.

It's impossible.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
There is a 0% chance that you know 12 people who died of covid recently.

It's not statistically improbable.

It's impossible.
The Delta Variant has been mowing them down here in Georgia,again believe what you want as it makes absolutely no difference to me. 6 of these people that died all went to the same church,all believed God would protect them. I forget how many got sick but 6 died. The other 6 were all unvaxxed and paid the ultimate price for their stupidity

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have no idea how you could say this isn't propaganda other than maybe you're just ignorant of what the definition of propaganda is.
ironic,I was thinking the same of you
Which part of the definition do you believe doesn't apply?

You know, it would be fine if you just manned up and admitted that's it's propaganda and you just don't care because you support the position. You're playing dumb and it's just silly buddy.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Which part of the definition do you believe doesn't apply?

You know, maybe you should just man up and admit it's propaganda, and you don't care because you support the position. You're playing dumb and it's just silly buddy.
I have explained my reasons as to why this isn't propaganda earlier on this thread and I couldn't be bothered to repeat myself. You wish to believe this is Godless Commie Propaganda then have at it,knock yourself out