Ted Cruz calls 'Big Bird' Government Propaganda for your 5 year old

wilberforce15

The Delta Variant has been mowing them down here in Georgia,again believe what you want as it makes absolutely no difference to me. 6 of these people that died all went to the same church,all believed God would protect them. I forget how many got sick but 6 died. The other 6 were all unvaxxed and paid the ultimate price for their stupidity
I simply don't believe you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
927284_em85pmou75xhrqr.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I knew dozens of people who got the vaccine and died within two weeks of getting it. Too bad they were idiots who believe the media twisted version of "The Science" (TM). If only they applied the lowest basic amount of critical thinking so they would realize that the testing of the vaccine was woefully inadequate, and often times fraudulent, they would have known not to volunteer to participate in ongoing testing of experimental gene therapies without some sort of compensation. Oh well, I'm eating ice cream while they are worm food. That proves that all people who take vaccines are too stupid to make their own decisions.

wilberforce15

Again,what about being kind to others hurts you so bad? can you show us on the doll where Big Bird hurt you?

You have defined your own political biases as kindness, and then ask what's the problem with kindness.

Big Bird and Sesame Street have been forefront at pushing every point of liberal agenda from subtle BLM stuff to gay stuff and trans stuff to vaccine stuff.

They're nothing but a mouthpiece for the DNC.

It's just that you've defined all of those issues as 'kindness.'