leave out the following statements:

1) truck already blown out cause of Amazon furniture
2) not enough room in our building
3) drivers already over 9.5
4) no one wants to drive
5) not enough vehicles
6) no one cares
7) already leaving the building at 1000 am

eagerly awaiting your reply (on something new)

Oh you're being easy on us.

Because of incompetent managment. ;)

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
and why do you make that statement..

leave out the following statements:

1) truck already blown out cause of Amazon furniture
2) not enough room in our building
3) drivers already over 9.5
4) no one wants to drive
5) not enough vehicles
6) no one cares
7) already leaving the building at 1000 am

eagerly awaiting your reply (on something new)
Sounds like Management has some issues to correct before Peak

Rack em

Made the Podium
I never cared much for telematics. I was pulled into the office for backing up and told that every back I had to call in and get approval. By 12:30 I had called roughly 10-12 times already and he wasn't happy . He told me to " stop bothering him and to just do my job like a professional". Then he hung up on me.

....I had to call back because he never officially said I was approved to back on my own . I could feel the vein in his head rise over the phone .

A few months ago there was a backing crash in our district. Whenever there is a crash in our district we get a diad message about it from the center manager saying how to avoid it yadda yadda. Well in one of the centers in our local the center manager said something like "backing crash in the district. No one back for the rest of the day." The steward in the center showed me a picture of the diad message and said 20+ drivers messaged the center saying they were stuck and couldn't move since they couldn't back. The center manager had to come back to the center and send a new diad message okaying people to back again.

A few months ago there was a backing crash in our district. Whenever there is a crash in our district we get a diad message about it from the center manager saying how to avoid it yadda yadda. Well in one of the centers in our local the center manager said something like "backing crash in the district. No one back for the rest of the day." The steward in the center showed me a picture of the diad message and said 20+ drivers messaged the center saying they were stuck and couldn't move since they couldn't back. The center manager had to come back to the center and send a new diad message okaying people to back again.
LMAO

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
That hilarious

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
We hear about it in our center everyday. Supervisor says it's mostly a small group of the same violators. He has been repeatedly saying that for months. "Progressive discipline." No one has been suspended/terminated. Most drivers know nothing is going to happen, but it sure makes for an animated PCM.