Tentative Agreements Online

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In order to assist local unions with meetings this weekend, the tentative agreements for the UPS supplemental agreements have been posted on the UPS Rising website.

Click here to read the tentative agreements online.

Visit www.UPSrising.org for more information. Download and sign up for the UPS Rising mobile app here to find the current UPS contract, along with all the UPS contract updates and other news.

Go to the UPS Rising Facebook page where members can see the latest updates. Text “UPS” to 86466 to receive text message alerts (message and data rates may apply).

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The western contract highlights say 22.4 have all the protections they need in the form of article 19. Where we simply acknowledge that overtime is an issue and then cry in a corner shortly thereafter I suppose.

clipperman

The western contract highlights say 22.4 have all the protections they need in the form of article 19. Where we simply acknowledge that overtime is an issue and then cry in a corner shortly thereafter I suppose.
It also says extra driving work will be offered to RPCD first,including holidays,didn’t see anything like that in the master

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It also says extra driving work will be offered to RPCD first,including holidays,didn’t see anything like that in the master
Does not matter when "regulars" are barred from saturdays (and sundays) and those routes (nor do daily dispatch) do not qualify as extra work. There will be literally zero rpcd on saturdays unless it was "extra work"
What about the preload before? extra work? lol!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If I remember you were a big Tim supporter! You are probably the biggest hypocrite there is.
Lmfboooooo. Me? A Tim supporter? You obviously don’t remember. Secondly, Tony Q has only existed for a couple of months. Which face were you prior cuz I know you have at least 2 of them!

Dude, I’m so good at this!

clipperman

Does not matter when "regulars" are barred from saturdays (and sundays) and those routes (nor do daily dispatch) do not qualify as extra work. There will be literally zero rpcd on saturdays unless it was "extra work"
What about the preload before? extra work? lol!
25% of the drivers is all that’s needed to staff Saturday and maybe Sunday operations?

Box Ox

“Extra work” doesn’t really mean much. 22.4s still get first shot at it on their scheduled weekend work days when RPCDs are off.