Tentative Deal in Carhaul: But No Info Available for Members, what?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hofficer Hater

The IBT has reportedly reached a tentative agreement for the national carhaul contract. No information is available, as the Hoffa administration has put a gag-order on the negotiating committee, and has maintained secrecy from members throughout the process.

They claim it was unanimously endorsed by the committee, so they should be proud to reveal it to the members to allow adequate time for review.

We expect that Hoffa will soon conduct a meeting for all local unions to review and approve the tentative deal for the National Master Automotive Transport Agreement.

While the secret negotiations were taking place, John T and Fred Z (both running on the Teamsters United Slate) have been hosting meetings and conference calls with carhauling members and promoting a NO vote! Lets hope the carhaulers send Hoffa and his negotiating committee back to the table with a big NO!

5habits100

The IBT has reportedly reached a tentative agreement for the national carhaul contract. No information is available, as the Hoffa administration has put a gag-order on the negotiating committee, and has maintained secrecy from members throughout the process.

They claim it was unanimously endorsed by the committee, so they should be proud to reveal it to the members to allow adequate time for review.

We expect that Hoffa will soon conduct a meeting for all local unions to review and approve the tentative deal for the National Master Automotive Transport Agreement.

While the secret negotiations were taking place, John T and Fred Z (both running on the Teamsters United Slate) have been hosting meetings and conference calls with carhauling members and promoting a NO vote! Lets hope the carhaulers send Hoffa and his negotiating committee back to the table with a big NO!
You continue to prove my point about this all being political. They have been promoting a NO vote and they don't even know the offer. It is a no win for the IBT. When you and your TDU boys put them out of business then you'll blame Hoffa for that also.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

This last paragraph is the epitome of stupid. I hope people can see the filth of a political agenda.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Does John t and Fred z what them to vote no because they don't think it's a fair contract or because of there political agenda.....I'll answer it for you it's because of there political agenda....I'll even spell it out better for you......they don't know what in the contract so what part do they what car haul to reject....they want them to vote no no matter what

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

This is the exact reason I have zero respect for tdu and there followers......they aren't to bright,they have no common sense and they out to divide our union........just read the op original post

5habits100

This is the exact reason I have zero respect for tdu and there followers......they aren't to bright,they have no common sense and they out to divide our union........just read the op original post
The negotiations were so secret that there were conference calls going on over it the whole time.

It's 7:30 am and TDU still sucks.

Hofficer Hater

John T and Fred Z aren't TDU. However they have big locals in the Central States. Z was fired as director of the carhaulers after running on the FG slate in 2011. I guess his firing was not politically motivated.

Hoffa will get killed in the Central States next year!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Z was fired as director of the carhaulers after running on the FG slate in 2011. I guess his firing was not politically motivated.

Fred Z was the "director" of the carhaul committee ??

Don't you mean the appointed Union Chairman ??

Appointments only run on a yearly basis.

Is he crying, about missing that extra money and travel expense ?

-Bug-

Instigator

Fred Z was the "director" of the carhaul committee ??

Don't you mean the appointed Union Chairman ??

Appointments only run on a yearly basis.

Is he crying, about missing that extra money and travel expense ?

-Bug-
No, he meant Director and that is not a yearly appointment. He won't sell his soul to the devil like hall and Sean O'Brien.

Just another example of it being 11:25 pm and tdu still sucking. What a troll.

John T and Fred Z aren't TDU. However they have big locals in the Central States. Z was fired as director of the carhaulers after running on the FG slate in 2011. I guess his firing was not politically motivated.

Hoffa will get killed in the Central States next year!
Fred s is so tdu it's not even funny. You are as whacked out as that user name and avatar picture.

barnyard

KTM rider
This should really be discussed at carhaulcafe, not here. Maybe they have a facebook page, that would be another good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.