Terminated for burning packages

Thead Shi

If you do get your job back remember.. rip pal off box, place a call tag over existing label, and place with pickups.

Obviously joking but communicate with your supervisor and mark as missed with correct service cross.

john chesney

Just left the packages there called sup to let him know. Came in next day terminated
I’m trying to be nice here but ups don’t tell people more then once how to do things. Have you ever read any of my posts? You always cover your ass at this place. You know damn well you don’t come strolling in with after 5 businesses without calling in and letting someone know? You might get your job back but listen very closely to a guy that made it 34 plus years.You’re not going to be around if you continue this. You call a supervisor on anything and I mean anything and let them deal with it. One phone call and you wouldn’t be in this position

rickyb

I was terminated today for missed packages. I have done this previously before but was never issued a warning letter or suspension for it. What’s the chance the union and I could win this case to get my job back
UPS is retarded. they should give a few warnings at least.

they wasted so much time having to memorize a page of `safety`` stuff.

i came from the railway to UPS and UPS was a lower class of men.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Don’t really matter call your supervisor and say here’s what’s going on what do you want me to do.

Yea but he has a history. They could've been doing a test on him. Just trying to get more info because it would be petty to fire someone over a ground or surepost package.

Indecisi0n

Is this you ?

3151kcn.jpg