Terminated for burning packages

Skooney

Soooo you did the exact same thing 2 other times. Got introuble but they let you slide on it...

So you did it again?!

Are you dumb? Were you trying to get fired?

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Non delivery, other, Big arrow down, little d( missed )

And..don't forget to code it as a residence or a commercial (1 & 2)..

Even when this peak is over..never start calling a (MISSED) as anything other than what it is..No FUTURE..No CLOSED and No EMERGENCY unless there is 2 feet of snow on the ground..

:nono:

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Out of curiosity were you told to come back to the center and mark the packages missed or did you come back yourself and determine its too late to deliver? Business after 5 or resi? Nda? Was it on perfect service monday???
I love ripping on management about perfect service Monday. What about Tuesday-Friday? Is one of the most profitable powerful international companies in the world incapable of providing basic service on the other six days of the week???

542thruNthru

Non delivery, other, Big arrow down, little d( missed )

Should be

Hmm don't see it. Little d must be a Kentucky thing.

20181210_162139.jpg

In the West we don't have little d's. We have Big Ds.
20181210_162127.jpg

Liquid Red

I love ripping on management about perfect service Monday. What about Tuesday-Friday? Is one of the most profitable powerful international companies in the world incapable of providing basic service on the other six days of the week???

I've said this very same thing to my sups several times...Perfect Service Monday...and friend off Service Tuesday-Saturday

MangoMango

I read through all the comments. To burn a package it to not put a scan on it. For example, to have a misload in your truck and go back to the building and throw it on the belt. That is burning a package. Scanning a package as missed is a slap on the wrist compared to trying to hid it. We have drivers all the time who want the clerk to fix the problem without scanning it. Scanning as missed and burning a package are 2 different things.

Last edited: