Terminated for dishonesty

Thebrownblob

“ leave on my desk , don’t sheet it missed!”
🧔‍♂️✊
Yep I’ve had them do that before and I tell them yeah that’s not happening. I’ve been instructed that corporate policy is every package needs to be sheeted before I clock out.

I’ve also had them ask me to sheet a package as closed before 5 PM even though I’m nowhere near it. I also remind them I will in no way falsify any information don’t ask me again.

Yep I’ve had them do that before and I tell them yeah that’s not happening. I’ve been instructed that corporate policy is every package needs to be sheeted before I clock out.

I’ve also had them ask me to sheet a package as closed before 5 PM even though I’m nowhere near it. I also remind them I will in no way falsify any information don’t ask me again.
Or sheet it up as no such number

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

This happened with me once. I had a misload they told me to sheet EC. I told them it was a miss and sheeted it that way. When I got back to the building my boss told me to resheet it as an EC. I punched out and told him if he wanted to go in and change it that’s on him but I’m not falsifying it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Sounds like you are a runner that wanted to get in early so you didn’t follow the methods. You are in the Find Out stage now, and this is an awful time of the year to get canned. .