Terminated for fraudulent documentation

john chesney

The "I thought the account was suspended" defense sounds like :bsbullf:.
After 60 days, you should know that route well enough to go look for that pickup in the Scheduled Pickup screen (if you really did accidentally stop complete it). But if that's what you're going with, good luck to you...
It sounds like bs to me too however changing your story now is also very risky

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Darker than @RonBurgandy?????????? after he gets out of the tanning bed.
tan-mom-1.jpg

john chesney

Soo about my job guys??
Ok I got you now pay attention
#1 Shut the hell up
#2 Quit calling pickups metros
#3 Don’t change your story now or it will be proven dishonesty
#4 You better hope you didn’t have an accident and didn’t report it but they couldn’t prove it but think you did It
#5 Do not even ask for back
#6 You are sorry and are working hard at doing things better
#7 Return to Work and NEVER do anything except follow the Work methods
#8 If number 4 is true you might not be coming back

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Lol trouble?? I refuse to be intimidated by management. If I was doing the job wrong they should have taken the proper procedure in Discipline as in speaking to me or giving me a warning letter. To just fire me is not the proper procedure. This was absolutely retaliation because they couldn't pin an accident on me. But when i return to work I will be Carrying empty grievances in my front pocket
Hey hey! Someone found their big boy pants.

But the firing is still legit. See ya

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I just don't understand the end game. Why come on here, lie about why you were fired, and ask for advice? Just to feel better about yourself while living in denial? I guess, if that floats your boat. As for being suspended for two weeks pending an investigation that turned up inconclusive and not getting back pay? That would be a nomination for union rep hall of shame.

Oceanview

I just don't understand the end game. Why come on here, lie about why you were fired, and ask for advice? Just to feel better about yourself while living in denial? I guess, if that floats your boat. As for being suspended for two weeks pending an investigation that turned up inconclusive and not getting back pay? That would be a nomination for union rep hall of shame.

I'm not lying.. I'm telling you the events that took place. I never filed my Grievance for the backpay because I was told to wait So I wouldn't face any repercussion.

DRporch

I'm not lying.. I'm telling you the events that took place. I never filed my Grievance for the backpay because I was told to wait So I wouldn't face any repercussion.

if you did nothing wrong and it cant be proven there is nothing to hide. waiting until the very last day seems like you did do something wrong.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wasn't saying you were. That was for the benefit of those who think you are. I don't see any reason for lying about the situation on a forum, which is why I asked the question for anyone who might doubt you to answer.

Box Ox

I wasn't saying you were. That was for the benefit of those who think you are. I don't see any reason for lying about the situation on a forum, which is why I asked the question for anyone who might doubt you to answer.

People are JK about thinking an OP is lying unless they post this:

i-dont-believe-you.jpg