Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Sounds like he needs a new job
XKCdA6ERnXp6M.gif

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Or the guy they calls in at 4:30 saying he is going to have missed businesses. You knew you was in trouble way before 4:30
They can track if you sneeze...they knew you were in trouble too...they also knew you were gonna be in trouble when they smashed 200 stops in a five cube...they know everything....why do they act surprised when something goes wrong?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
No I told my manager I accidentally stop completed it. But I'm telling everyone here that I know we have all missed a pick up. I know service is key. I just would have never thought a mistake like that could cost me my job.
I've never missed a pickup. Don't care how far out of the way it is. I get paid by the hour.

DRporch

get this. they moved me truck to a different line/area and now im next to 2 people who have routes 30min away from me so everytime i get a misload they have to come pick it up. now the truck they put in my spot is also not even close tto the guy i was next to... that one is 20min away. iv told them you need to fix this but they dont listen. must love coming to get my misloads. atleast 2-3 a week XD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Quit saying we have all missed a pickup. No one I know has ever missed a pickup. Overlook a package, maybe, but skipping it altogether - no.

None of the excuses your parents, teachers, past employers accepted will fly at UPS. I'm telling you right now they will beat you until you grow up or they will keep firing you and get something to stick...it's your choice.

Mgmt doesn't want to babysit you and drivers don't want to pick up your slack. Service is not a race to the bottom between you and other drivers. And if you are running your mouth at work saying things like, everyone does this and that person does that, etc, you are going to lose respect and be disliked by other drivers.

Tell it girl

For realz

DRporch

its not anger its the fact that nobody shares the real story always something missing to make it look like they did nothing wrong. nobody gets fired for a missed pickup onetime. thats like me getting fired for not checking my air in the morning

oldngray

nowhere special
its not anger its the fact that nobody shares the real story always something missing to make it look like they did nothing wrong. nobody gets fired for a missed pickup onetime. thats like me getting fired for not checking my air in the morning

He is still unable to admit he did anything wrong.