Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Oceanview

All I'm saying is I go into work one day blindsided With this mistake. Never had a verbal talking Never had warning letter etc. I went to work every day doing the job safely as possible and to the best of my ability. No one ever told me I was doing an insufficient job or that I was making mistakes. In my opinion they needs to be Disciplined For their poor management skills.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All I'm saying is I go into work one day blindsided With this mistake. Never had a verbal talking Never had warning letter etc. I went to work every day doing the job safely as possible and to the best of my ability. No one ever told me I was doing an insufficient job or that I was making mistakes. In my opinion they needs to be Disciplined For their poor management skills.
Or you need to be a man, own the mistake, learn and move on from it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
they think you stop completed it because you didnt want to go there, ups dont think anything you do is an accident. Go in tell them you messed up and your sorry. They just want to know your scared of them. If their short on drivers, you will get your job back. Ups is in a world of hurt right now with the shortage of drivers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

All pickups are on route. I still don't understand where the word metro came from and why it's called that. Here scheduled pickups are call scheduled pickups.

Not necessarily true.

The pickups that can be made while you are delivering are designated as such in the pickup log. (ODPU or ORPU) The others, as ONG stated, are usually scheduled for 2:30 or later.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You had an accident and falsified a PU, those are two big mistakes in your extremely short time here.

Oceanview

You said that it was down for the day.

Which is it-----was it down or were you not there?
I Was in that area but I never turned into the dead end street like they claim i did. I told them to look at where I scanned the package. They told me they couldn't because the GPS on my diad was down as well that day. So no gps on my truck and no gps on my diad for the entire day. But it worked the day before and the day after.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm filing my Grievance on the 16th like my Union steward advised me to do
That's why I think you're full of it. You're just sitting back and letting it play out. You either have terrible representation (who you can send my way please) or you're missing a key part of this whole story. The latter of which I find more likely.

Nobody terminates a 60 day newbie just because he accidentally stop completed a PU.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I Was in that area but I never turned into the dead end street like they claim i did. I told them to look at where I scanned the package. They told me they couldn't because the GPS on my diad was down as well that day. So no gps on my truck and no gps on my diad for the entire day. But it worked the day before and the day after.
You think this is your out, but it isn't.

That's why I think you're full of it. You're just sitting back and letting it play out. You either have terrible representation (who you can send my way please) or you're missing a key part of this whole story. The latter of which I find more likely.

Nobody terminates a 60 day newbie just because he accidentally stop completed a PU.
If that was the case we would all be fired.

they think you stop completed it because you didnt want to go there, ups dont think anything you do is an accident. Go in tell them you messed up and your sorry. They just want to know your scared of them. If their short on drivers, you will get your job back. Ups is in a world of hurt right now with the shortage of drivers.
Or at least notify your supervisor they you accidentally hit the stop complete button.