Terminated for fraudulent documentation

JL 0513

Metro pickups are the scheduled pickups that usually start after 2:30. Not on route pickups.

All pickups are on route. I still don't understand where the word metro came from and why it's called that. Here scheduled pickups are call scheduled pickups.

oldngray

nowhere special
All pickups are on route. I still don't understand where the word metro came from and why it's called that. Here scheduled pickups are call scheduled pickups.

Nope. Scheduled pickups can be on route or metro. Metro are the ones you have to go back to in the afternoon to pickup after you presumably delivered earlier in the day. You could even be picking up a place someone else delivers to. Although some routes may not have any metro pickups (usually if it is mostly residential).

Last edited:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I
Soo about my job guys??

Just quit and find something else. If it's not this then it will be something else they will try to fire you for.

I was a driver for literally 10 days and I was pulled into the office with my manager claiming I hit a customer's onning and that I was going to be fired from my part time preload job even because I didn't report the accident. I had to drive and catch up with the driver to take a picture of the rear end of the truck I was driving to prove there wasn't any damage.

Save your soul and quit. This company sucks and the union has no balls

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I

Just quit and find something else. If it's not this then it will be something else they will try to fire you for.

I was a driver for literally 10 days and I was pulled into the office with my manager claiming I hit a customer's onning and that I was going to be fired from my part time preload job even because I didn't report the accident. I had to drive and catch up with the driver to take a picture of the rear end of the truck I was driving to prove there wasn't any damage.

Save your soul and quit. This company sucks and the union has no balls

Thank god you quit we wouldn't want you hurting yourself on the job trying to figure out how to spell AWNING.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
How do i ask the mods to remove something. I'm i rookie on forums as well

In that post, click report. Then for the reason ask them to remove the customer name. Or you could just ask @cheryl to remove it when she comes in here from me tagging her.

I skimmed through these posts and didn't spot the customer name. Please report the post to the mods or message me which post needs to be edited. :wink2: