Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

Indecisi0n

It only makes it harder for honest law abiding citizens to obtain a gun. I just don’t understand why people believe more laws are the answer.
It makes it harder FOR ALL PEOPLE. That's the point of the law. And again for the 100th time, i know any law on its own won't do anything. I am not saying one magical law will correct the problem.

\I edited my post. Don't want to come off as "mean". I just don't understand how you don't see our point. I am not saying you have to agree but jesus to totally /......

You know what. Who cares.

rod

Retired 22 years
It makes it harder FOR ALL PEOPLE. That's the point of the law. And again for the 100th time, i know any law on its own won't do anything. I am not saying one magical law will correct the problem.

\I edited my post. Don't want to come off as "mean". I just don't understand how you don't see our point. I am not saying you have to agree but jesus to totally /......

You know what. Who cares.
Are you really that thick headed to believe another law will stop some wacko from obtaining a gun to go nuts with? You better just stick to your gay jokes

Indecisi0n

Are you really that thick headed to believe another law will stop some wacko from obtaining a gun to go nuts with? You better just stick to your gay jokes
This is the reason I can't have serious conversations with people online.

No your logic totally makes sense. More laws will make it easier to obtain a gun.

We will throw you a victory party and bake a cake for you. Your so so so right. We are all wrong in every post we had. I want to thank you for setting us all straight.

//unsubscribed so save your response.

rod

Retired 22 years

No your logic totally makes sense. More laws will make it easier to obtain a gun.

We will throw you a victory party and bake a cake for you. Your so so so right. We are all wrong in every post we had. I want to thank you for setting us all straight.
You’re welcome

newfie

Dude was already pretty screwed up, I doubt telling him that there's an invisible man in the sky was gonna solve his issues.

this might be an opportunity for some common ground. I think liberals would openly support us if we preach the existence of an invisible muslim man in the sky.

newfie

//unsubscribed so save your response.

someone got their feelings hurt?

It will be fine

not what I said . pay attention
Do you think it would be a good idea? To maintain a foid card you have to check in say every 6 months or a year for ongoing training. Make sure gun owners maintain a certain proficiency with their weapons to continue to legally own them. At some point we take the drivers license from Grandpa.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you think it would be a good idea? To maintain a foid card you have to check in say every 6 months or a year for ongoing training. Make sure gun owners maintain a certain proficiency with their weapons to continue to legally own them. At some point we take the drivers license from Grandpa.
To own or to carry them publicly?
Big difference.

It will be fine

It only makes it harder for honest law abiding citizens to obtain a gun. I just don’t understand why people believe more laws are the answer.
How is the current system working? What solution do you propose that doesn't involve legislation or are mass shootings a fair price to pay for you?