Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Are you kidding me? If I'm open carrying, I'm the first one to get shot. End of threat for the bad guy. I'd rather have the bad guy have to guess and have doubt in his mind if he will die for his actions. If someone tries to kill someone around me, whether it be my family, or even a stranger, I want it to be a suprise party when I use lethal force.
Been a hunter for most of my life. Have seen many fellow hunters experience "buck fever" when the moment to shoot comes.
Chances are you would be :censored2:ting yourself during a mass shooting and may just miss your target and take out an unarmed kid. Could you then live with yourself?
We can't all be Rambo. Without the proper training you may just make the situation much worse.

Box Ox

It’s unfortunate that regular domestic mass shootings will probably lead to bigger changes in our lifestyles than foreign terrorists have been able to achieve.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Been a hunter for most of my life. Have seen many fellow hunters experience "buck fever" when the moment to shoot comes.
Chances are you would be :censored2:ting yourself during a mass shooting and may just miss your target and take out an unarmed kid. Could you then live with yourself?
We can't all be Rambo. Without the proper training you may just make the situation much worse.
Or you could stop the shooter.
I wonder if they will release any info about some victims who were armed ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As of 2016, only 3.6% of the Texas population have a LTC (license to carry) which is the new name since January 2017, Texas has open carry. 937,419 to be exact.
My overly regulated state allows open carry , but we are discouraged from doing so as not to cause mass panic from all the liberals

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I am a lifetime hunter as well. I qualified at 245/250 possible points (250 being all bullseyes) in my LTC course and I regularly go to my local range. I'm confident I could hit what I was aiming at.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The other part of the second amendment that is ignored by those who find it doesn't support their agenda "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." The "well regulated militia" part refers to the fact that there was no standing military, and the citizenry were counted upon to raise up arms when the need arose. Some will even argue that a standing military is actually unconstitutional. The Japanese knew it was suicide to invade the US during WW2 because so many people were armed. It's the current anti-gun culture and love of big-brother that has gotten out of hand.

vantexan

Not sure what Obama has to do with it....

Everything!! Everything that's wrong with the U.S. today has Obama's fingerprints on it. Eight years and he didn't improve race relations, stop climate change, get acceptance of the trans community. The man was an abject failure. Could have predicted how it would go when he made Hillary Secretary of State. I mean really, who does that?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I am a lifetime hunter as well. I qualified at 245/250 possible points (250 being all bullseyes) in my LTC course and I regularly go to my local range. I'm confident I could hit what I was aiming at.
Shooting on a range and shooting when someone is firing back at you are two different things.
How many people would hunt if the quarry were armed also?

I have harvested 27 whitetails with 28 rounds fired. Not so sure I would be able to keep that ratio when getting fired at.