Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I think citizens should be able to own and carry whatever they want as long as they are members of a well regulated militia. Regular training, regular background checks, required public service, first called in case of a draft, etc. Beyond that the state should take all the guns and stop this nonsense.
Holy Christ, dude.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Texas church shooting: Gunman kills at least 27 people | Daily Mail Online

A LinkedIn account which appears to be Kelley's states that he joined the US Air Force after graduating New Braunfels High School in 2009. He worked in logistics and supply in the Air Force until he was dishonorably discharged in 2014 and was even court martialed in May 2014, CBS News reported.

He then volunteered as a teacher for Bible studies at Kingsville First Baptist Church, according to his LinkedIn which shows him posing which a young child.

460E398B00000578-5052163-image-a-10_1509923283310.jpg

The court martial would have come before and resulted in the dishonorable discharge.

sailfish

Do you really need to carry to go to the Piggly Wiggly?

(I was going to say Walmart but based on recent events changed my mind as it didn't support my position.)
There is no way to tell when you will need anything. As carrying has no impedance on anything I do, it would only make sense to have it should the necessity for it arrive.

It will be fine

Holy Christ, dude.
Have you read the 2nd amendment? It starts with "A well regulated militia" I hate to break it to you but current gun culture isn't really working. We are the only civilized nation with this degree of death by firearm and I don't think more guns are the answer.

bbsam

Staff member
Have you read the 2nd amendment? It starts with "A well regulated militia" I hate to break it to you but current gun culture isn't really working. We are the only civilized nation with this degree of death by firearm and I don't think more guns are the answer.
That silly little phrase does seem to suggest a fair level of gun regulation. And sure enough, there it is...right in the 2nd amendment.

sailfish

A state seizure would be way over the line.