Terrorists

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California

Philip Haney, a former Homeland Security Department official during the Obama administration who blew the whistle on his own agency, was found dead Friday with a gunshot wound about 40 miles east of Sacramento, California.

The Amador County Sheriff's office confirmed to the Washington Examiner that deputies and detectives responded to reports Friday morning at 10:12 a.m. of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound in the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth, California.

"Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time," the sheriff's office said in a statement

The Washington Examiner received a text message from Haney on Nov. 11 which mentioned plans to write a sequel to his first book, See Something Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad, which described his experience at DHS.

"Odd (surreal reality) that I was a highly visible whistleblower ... that virtually no one listened to, while this guy remains invisible, but is treated like an anointed oracle from above," Haney said in the Nov. 11 text, referring to alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. "However, my story is still live, i.e., there's still more to come. It'll be called 'National Security Meltdown.'"

Haney added, "I have a severely hyper-organized archive of everything that's happened since See Something, Say Nothing (SSSN) was published in May of 2016. The National Security Meltdown sequel will pick up right where SSSN left off. My intention is to have it ready by early-to mid-Spring of 2020 (just before the political sound wave hits), then ride that wave all the way to the Nov. elections.
Was this related to the Clintons?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Medical Examiner says that they have not ruled on the cause of death yet. They are still in the process of investigating the incident and will release their findings when the case is done......So any reports of suicide was cause someone in the media who falsely made the claim.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A woman was arrested after she threatened to “stab everyone on this plane” and allegedly assaulted a Federal Air Marshal during a flight.
Dana Mustafa, 27, from North Carolina was flying from Frankfurt, Germany, to Dulles International Airport in Washington D.C. on 22 February when her behaviour started to cause concern.
She set off a smoke detector in one of the toilets after lighting up a cigarette, according to court documents.
After cabin crew told her smoking was not permitted, and instructed her to return to her seat, she became upset and started crying, reports Fox News.
Mustafa allegedly smelled of alcohol and told flight attendants she had been returning home to see family, but that they had been killed by a drunk driver – a claim she later admitted was false according to court documents.

After being handcuffed and relocated next to a Federal Air Marshal, Mustafa stated that, “I’m going to stab everyone on this plane. Then kill myself. I’m Palestinian! That’s how we get down.”

rickyb

USA been trying to export this governmental system to vietnam, iraq, chile, etc all these decades:

jeremy scahill
@jeremyscahill

·
17h
Everyone who is (rightly) angry that Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump but lost the presidency through the arcane electoral college is outraged about this, right?
Quote Tweet
gjkVMelR_normal.png

The New York Times
@nytimes
· 19h
Interviews with dozens of Democratic Party officials, including 93 superdelegates, found overwhelming opposition to handing Bernie Sanders the nomination if he fell short of a majority of delegates Democratic Leaders Willing to Risk Party Damage to Stop Bernie Sanders

rickyb

true. other people have to live with US bad voting decisions. democracy is about participation in power and having a voice in your own mistakes. but they can protest against america abroad...if they werent so poor.

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate

·
23m
Most unfair thing about US electoral system is that people in other countries whose very existence is decided by US presidents’ wars & sanctions don’t get a voice. It is sickening to think of Biden — after Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Honduras — as the alternative to Trump.

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate

·
8m
I left out two of the most important: Gaza 2014 & Yemen 2015 are also on Biden’s record as a part of an Obama admin that gave its Israeli & Saudi allies respective green-lights to carry out mass murder.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
true. other people have to live with US bad voting decisions. democracy is about participation in power and having a voice in your own mistakes. but they can protest against america abroad...if they werent so poor.

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate

·
23m
Most unfair thing about US electoral system is that people in other countries whose very existence is decided by US presidents’ wars & sanctions don’t get a voice. It is sickening to think of Biden — after Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Honduras — as the alternative to Trump.

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate

·
8m
I left out two of the most important: Gaza 2014 & Yemen 2015 are also on Biden’s record as a part of an Obama admin that gave its Israeli & Saudi allies respective green-lights to carry out mass murder.
You’re Canadian

newfie

A woman was arrested after she threatened to “stab everyone on this plane” and allegedly assaulted a Federal Air Marshal during a flight.
Dana Mustafa, 27, from North Carolina was flying from Frankfurt, Germany, to Dulles International Airport in Washington D.C. on 22 February when her behaviour started to cause concern.
She set off a smoke detector in one of the toilets after lighting up a cigarette, according to court documents.
After cabin crew told her smoking was not permitted, and instructed her to return to her seat, she became upset and started crying, reports Fox News.
Mustafa allegedly smelled of alcohol and told flight attendants she had been returning home to see family, but that they had been killed by a drunk driver – a claim she later admitted was false according to court documents.

After being handcuffed and relocated next to a Federal Air Marshal, Mustafa stated that, “I’m going to stab everyone on this plane. Then kill myself. I’m Palestinian! That’s how we get down.”

smokers can be evil if you interfere with their addiction

rickyb

how many people starving or dying in yemen because of US / saudi war?

we are morally inconsistent to react as we have about corona virus, and yet business as usual when imperialist powers invade and ruin another third world country.

rickyb

hopefully trump will start quoting terrorism numbers. 100,000 to 250,000 americans to die because of coronavirus and trump and other capitalists and govt leader's incompetence / negligence:

upload_2020-4-1_22-2-15.png