Terrorists

El Correcto

god is dead
That would be like going from M.I.T. to a community college. If you've seen him excoriate liberals, China, and even some Republicans you would never think he's a lib.
Van that’s because you parrot a lot of Tucker’s talking points when it comes to the working class vs corporations and governments role.

You trust tucker because he is a religious man with the Fox News logo in the bottom right corner of your idiot box, preaching how the government should step in and help you.

The constitution is an after thought to tucker.

rickyb

Van that’s because you parrot a lot of Tucker’s talking points when it comes to the working class vs corporations and governments role.

You trust tucker because he is a religious man with the Fox News logo in the bottom right corner of your idiot box, preaching how the government should step in and help you.

says on wikipedia tucker used to be a libertarian. i dig his wikipedia write up on his economic views.

he rips into mitt romney's vulture capitalism, rips into big corporations, talks about destruction of middle class. sounds right to me. wonder what he thinks about coops.

El Correcto

god is dead
says on wikipedia tucker used to be a libertarian. i dig his wikipedia write up on his economic views.

he rips into mitt romney's vulture capitalism, rips into big corporations, talks about destruction of middle class. sounds right to me. wonder what he thinks about coops.
Yeah that sounds real libertarian to me, when Mitt Romney is too capitalist for him.
Lol.

rickyb

Yeah that sounds real libertarian to me, when Mitt Romney is too capitalist for him.
Lol.
yea mitt was awful. he destroyed american jobs. its called vulture capitalism and its one of the worst. you should check it out. it wasnt lost on the guys i listen to that you had a vulture capitalist running for president.

El Correcto

god is dead
yea mitt was awful. he destroyed american jobs. its called vulture capitalism and its one of the worst. you should check it out. it wasnt lost on the guys i listen to that you had a vulture capitalist running for president.
Vulture capitalism... sounds like gambling to me.
Buying a failing business that uses you as a last resort to stay afloat, after being deemed too risky for credit. People are crying about unemployment from “vulture capitalists” laying people off. You know what happens if that “vulture” doesn’t buy into that failing company... all the employees become unemployed..

vantexan

Tucker doesn't preach dependence on the government. He goes after the government all the time for not putting Americans first. Again, you don't watch him but you did interpret something the wrong way. American corporations and our politicians are in bed with China big time and He shows how they getting rich at our expense. Doesn't just say it but shows clear examples. He also goes after those pushing "wokeness" showing the hypocrisy that's going on. If I were you I would watch clips from YouTube that illustrate how he goes after those in power.

rickyb

uh oh.

its okay you can nuke the virus duh:

upload_2020-4-5_12-55-14.png

rickyb

so obama dropped 240,000 bombs in 8 years...thats alot of terrorism and more than any country in the world or terrorist organization!

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-10_20-47-56.png
    upload_2020-5-10_20-47-56.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 79